Avon Big Color Eye Pencil uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.

BY AVON

Ingredients: CYCLOPENTASILOXANE PARAFFIN CYCLOHEXASILOXANE PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL CETYL ACETATE PEG-6 BEESWAX POLYBUTENE OZOKERITE HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL NYLON-12 CERESIN ETHYLENE/METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie M.
Review for: Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten
This pencils is good to make the smoke technique. I have very products of this brand. Definitely recommended.
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
Review for: Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten
Love these pencil's easy to blend and smudge for the perfect smokey eye or to add dimension to a look .
Riley H.
Review for: Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten
I absolutely love the Big Color Eye Pencils! I haven't used them as a full eye color, but I really love the Night Glisten color as a thick eye liner - especially my top lid.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten
This makes the smokey eyes super easy they are really smooth to use and they last a long time on they don't wash off easily.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Review for: Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten
This makes the smokey eye super easy. They are super smooth and easy to apply also the pigment is super strong so it doesn't wash out!
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten
I love these pencils. They apply easily and blend well. They are very pigmented so the color is rich.
Genevieve L.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten
I have this in the sun kissed color. It's a pretty bronze color. Goes on easy and lasts a long time. Good for the price
Angela V.
Lockport, IL
I've used this shadow for 15 years. My favorite color is the lavender. It's smooth and easy to apply. It stays on all day and rarely creases.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
I like ... it's not my favorite form because I can not get the tip easily ...  It was not expensive. I bought it on amazon.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Big Color Eye Pencil Night Glisten
I love this pencil easy to use and the price is not so bad , also so smooth to apply