Avon Beyond Color Twig 2x Retinol uploaded by Gabriela M.Avon Beyond Color Twig 2x Retinol uploaded by Gabriela M.Avon Beyond Color Twig 2x Retinol uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY AVON #74 in Lip Plumper

Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip was a gift from my mom (I rarely use Avon products), but I loved it! This is among my favorite red lipstick collection, its pigmentation is five stars, the product is easily distributed by the lips and gives you that intense red finish that every bold woman needs! Its duration is average (which makes sense because it is a lipstick in a very moisturizing bar), the packaging is super flirty and will look very chic in your makeup bag! I recommend it without a doubt!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is my favorite red. I have this lipstick in the tone of chile 7, and fascinates me is a very flattering red. It has a very acceptable amount of very good pigmentation. It has a moisturizing finish. What I would like is that they do in matt finish since I really like the lipstick partner. Its packaging is lovely, a white case with golden effect when it moves very cute. Something very important to add is that despite being a creamy lipstick it has a good life and it wears out naturally
Kaylah H.
Kaylah H.
Avoca, PA
I don't care much for Avon lipsticks. The colors are beautiful but the wear isn't. It's too creamy and it smudges all over my lips and chin. Love the color, not a fan of the formula! Or the smell, for that matter.
Leyan A.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Lydia N.
Lydia N.
Beautiful, pigmented color. Twig is a nude, mauve. The formula is really nice. The lipstick goes on easy and smooth and doesn't leave your lips feeling dry.