BY AVON

elena t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I like how smoothly this eye shadow goes on. I also like that you don't have to put a lot on for the color to show. I've used Avon on and off for years now and will continue to do so. The only thing that I don't like about the product is it doesn't last as long as I would hope it would.
Jomille J.
Bronx, NY
Very pigmented, barely any fall out, cheap for the quality. I bought it off the AVON books of course and it lasted about 8 hours, could've lasted more but I had to take it off. The application was smooth but some fallout did happen but not much as said before. I would 10/10 buy again.
Brandy F.
Rockwall, TX
This color is beautiful and so easy to put on. There's not a lot of effort to get the color to look true like some of the other cheaper eyeshadows. I love this color, and my mom got it too!
genesis d.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Es muy bueno este color, tiene colores muy bellos y brillantes, todo lo que quiero, con muy buena pigmentación y compacto, es lo mejor de todo lo que he intentado, no dude en comprar realmente,
Princess Mary W.
I absolutely love Avon products, they are affordable, and work just as well as the most expensive eyeshadows. They apply beautifully, and remove easily
Briana C.
Love love love this product. Received it as a gift and I love the way it looks on. I actually need to buy another as I'm thinking about it!
Thassys s.
Perfeita ... Eu simplesmente amei ... Queria muito tambem pode usa novanetr pois eh muito bom tem umas cor maravilhosas ... Eu amei muito
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have a palette but could not find it on here. I actually love the Avon eye shadow. It works great and it has lasted forever.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Avon products for any make up products and even lotions and oils. I highly recommend all Avon products.