BY AVON #55 in Lip Plumper

Bianca B.
San Antonio
Love how smooth it glides on my lips. The color is very pigmented. The scent isn't overwhelming like other lipsticks that have a waxy scent to them. Price is pretty good too. It does hydrate my lips pretty good, I have super chapped lips so it helps a ton and doesn't look clumpy or anything like that 😊
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I must and do have to say that this has left my lips felling dry but even though it fells dry it doesn't look it it just looks the part that collet and pigment shoes up very well it just look very beautiful
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
Love Avon and I love there lipstick this lipstick is a long lasting red lipstick it is good value and the formula is very nice. I like the way the lipstick feels on my lips I could rub them together all day long. I love the color and yes i would buy it again.
Naomi P.
Me encanta este labial, fue el primero que compre. Su textura es como aceitoso pero no tanto y es agradable, su pigmentación es buena y dura todo el día, lo recomiendo 100%, ademas se ve muy bonito y elegante el labial, tiene como un color perlado.
Celeste R.
Honestly, I wouldn't really recommend this lipstick. The pro about it is that it is very well pigmented. The cons about this product is that it doesn't last long & it's too glossy.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great color, great texture, great pigmentation. To me Avon is one of the best!
I liked this product a lot. It always has a place in my shopping cart!
The packaging is nice and fit!
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Ashley Z.
Livonia, MI
Nice for moisture and a little extra umph. Doesn't really plump your lips though, just gives the appearance of fuller lips.
laura o.
pierrefonds
I used to be an Avon representative and I've always loved there beyond color lipstick. This one is in the color "in the buff". I really enjoy this, I find it creamy. The color payoff is pretty good, except this shade is for a different skin color then mine. I finf it lasts quite a few hours until I eat, then reapply. I still gavr four stars because I love the hydrating effect it has. It does not dry your lips at all.
Shazmeen B.
This lipstick is good and is really creamy. It leaves a shine on the lips. However, I don't think it is that pigmented to other lipsticks and isn't that worth it. But if you want a little shine to your lipstick it works.