BY AVON

Avon Beyond Color Lipstick Plumping Divine Wine
  • "I love this lipstick! It doesn't bleed as much as many other creamy lipsticks do. Plus, it has a gentle plumping action. Unlike many other plumping lipsticks, this one doesn't truly make your lips bigger, it evens out the creases/wrinkles in your lips. It is awesome if you are sensitive to plumping lipsticks as this one is more gentle. True, it doesn't plump as much, but being able to smooth out my lips without the burn makes me a happy girl!" in 5 reviews
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
This lipstick is good from going on smooth to making my lips hydrated to staying on to the color. I have bought many lipsticks and love avon along with others and some are as good. I have loved avon since i was little and have had family members sell it. I recommend and avons prices are great for most items
Autumn S.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I usually go for more neutral/nude shades so I was a bit iffy about this color. It is acruelly pretty subtle. Love the slight little tingle it gives your lips. It goes on smooth and stays on for a long time! I get so many compliments. I pair it with a similar sparkling lip gloss on top, can't think of the shade off hand, but they go perfect together!
Ariana B.
Glendale, AZ
I love this dark color because it show my lips and also the price is very good I have told my friends about it and they loved it like I had did so I'm just hope someone can love it like I do I just live it so much I use it everyday or even use it for going out with my friends
Marlynda M.
LAWRENCE, MA
I really like this lipstick. It is such a pretty shade, goes on creamy and smooth, and has good staying power. I didn't experience any plumping action that I could notice, but didn't matter because it's just a really nice lipstick. Avon has some great makeup.
Rhonda B.
Thomaston, ME
I do love Avon products. This lipstick is fabulous. Wine is my favorite color. It feels so smooth going on and ads just enough plump to my lips. I would say that it did meet my expectations. Avon seemed to get this lip cover right. I would recommend.
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
Feels soft and gentle on the lips but doesn't plump them. It does help remove some dead skin from the lips but do not buy if you want the plumping effect. It wasn't pricey but I do wish it did what is advertised.
Jessi W.
Madisonville, TN
Okay I have always been a sucker for lipsticks! So I have used and tried a lot of different products. I tried this one and it has been my favorite! It leaves my lips feeling soft, moist, and it doesn't clump together like most of them do. And most importantly it stays on forever!
Kristie S.
Grundy
This lipstick is a very pretty color and it stays on well. However, i think i may have had an allergic reaction to this product! Although, Avon has some really good products!
Kitana M.
I'm not usually one to reach for avin but with a name like divine wine who wouldn't I feel that the color suites me fairly well , I have nc40 skin with a lot of yellow undertones going on and its great not amazing but a nice color
Cassie C.
Is this lipstick/shade still available? It looks beautiful!
Alejandra L.