Avon basics silicone glove hand cream 3.4fl Oz uploaded by Rachel F.

BY AVON

• Debating on ordering this but would like to know if it's ...1 Answers
  • Just found a tube of this while cleaning out an old emplo...2 Answers
Grace G.
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! My favorite part is that it absorbs so quickly and doesn't have a greasy feeling at all. My hands crack and bleed in the winter and this is the only stuff that helps! The only con is the scent. It's not bad but I would prefer if it was unscented.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Silicone glove is my favorite Avon Lotion. It makes my hands so soft and smooth and really moisturizes my hands. I have to wash my hands frequently and this lotion does wonders for my hands.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
We recently decided to try several different hand creams through Avon. This one is good, I don't like the scent. It's definitely thick so a little bit goes a long long way.
Stacy S.
2008 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received a sample of this. I like how it absorbs quickly and makes my hands feel soft and smooth. A little goes a long way, but i see no difference between this and a store brand hand cream.
stacey m.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I have used this lotion for a couple of years. It's very good on dry hands. It makes them feel so smooth
Amanda  P.
Dresden, OH
I love this hand cream. It doesn't leave your hands greasy like a lot of hand creams.
Laurie-Ann B.
I love it. This cream really help my dry hand this winter. It's smell good. The cream stay ever when i wash my hand. This cream Mase my hand verry smooth.
Kathy C.
Just found a tube of this while cleaning out an old employees desk. Not sure how long it's been there so I'm wondering if it's still being made/sold? I love it!
Mary V.
Mocksville, NC
Debating on ordering this but would like to know if it's even worth it.. Does this product actually make your hands soft or is it just like your average lotion