BY AVON

Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I can't live without antibacterial hand gel.. when you go to a public bathroom you can wash your hands but you touch the door and thats a no no if you touch your face or eat something after you done touch that nasty door a lot of people don't wash there hands. i find anything like that works for me regardless of the time.
Riley H.
I've used these before and while I like the antibacterial properties, it left my skin sticky. They don't smell as good as the body wash or spray in the same scents.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know if these actually sanitize, but they do make my hands feel nasty. The smell is ok, but I just can't get over what it feels like.
Iris G.
Jacksonville, FL
Es un producto económico bueno. Hace tiempo no lo veía lo use cuando estaba en la escuela la High school lindos recuerdos.
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
I always keep a bottle of this in my purse. It smells great, exactly like peaches! It cost me about $4 and I love it!
Nyssa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are great. They smell good and not at all like traditional hand sanitizers. They did not leave me sticky.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this its my favorite next to bath & body works I have it in fresh cucumber melon.
Izabella W.
I have the peach and it smells amazing and keeps my hands very clean. Very good product.
maryory c.
Ideal para cargar en nuestras carteras ya que no es tan grande, te ayuda a refrescar tus manos en la calle y te saca de apuros, te mantiene tus manos con un aroma riquísimo, quita la suciedad y el olor desagradable que no quieres que te sientan, te deja las manos suaves y no es pegajosa.