BeautyEyeEyeshadowAnew
Avon Youth Awakening Eyeshadow & Primer Kit - CINNAMON SHIMMER

Avon ANEW Youth Awakening Eyeshadow & Primer Kit - CINNAMON SHIMMER

by Anew

ANEW Youth-Awakening Eyeshadow and Primer Kit 3-in-1 eye kit. Lifting Primer, .18 oz. net wt. Smoothing Powder Eyeshadow, .03 oz. net wt. Lifting Eye-Highlighter Shadow, .03 oz. net wt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon ANEW Youth Awakening Eyeshadow & Primer Kit - CINNAMON SHIMMER!
Nyree W.
Atlanta, GA
This product helps diminish fine lines and gives your skin a more youthful glow. Picking a skin product is very important to me because battling Lupus my skin is very sensitive.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,658 reviews
Me gusta que es muy economico y muy casesibel me gustaro los colores y me gusto mucho la vase para los ojo muy buena
kalina Z.
Bulgaria
Flip the lid to reveal a mini mirror and two shades of shadow. The shadow formula is quite nice with a good deal of color pay off and a nice silky formula. It wears very well with colors remaining true sans creasing or fading with proper prepping and primer. The bottom pot contains an interesting eye primer. The primer, as mentioned above, is supposed to contour lids and give them a firmer look while filling lines and plumping. I can’t say if this actually works as my eyes aren’t in any condition as of yet to speak of these problems however the primer is actually pretty good at keeping shadow in place. The shade is a fleshy nude which comes across with a tiny touch of color so it gives any dullness on the lid a nice pick me up kinda like Benefit Lemon Aid but not nearly as good. It has a slightly silicone, powdery feel and blends fairly easily without feeling oily or greasy
Janna N.
Monterrey
Muy bueno, Sueve textura y no receca , el color es buenos y se adapta bien a la piel. buen precio con calidad del producto
Maria P.
Love it because it blends in with my skin and it does not look like just makeup and no face will use it again will not improve it at all love it as is.

Looking for your answer?