BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsAvon
ANEW Youth Awakening Eyeshadow & Primer Kit

Avon ANEW Youth Awakening Eyeshadow & Primer Kit

by Avon

ANEW Youth-Awakening Eyeshadow and Primer Kit 3-in-1 eye kit. Lifting Primer, .18 oz. net wt. Smoothing Powder Eyeshadow, .03 oz. net wt. Lifting Eye-Highlighter Shadow, .03 oz. net wt.

This seems like a cool concept! its like an all in one ! Are these still for sale? Can i find them on the recent booklets?
Which color is best for brown eyes?
Start your review of Avon ANEW Youth Awakening Eyeshadow & Primer Kit!
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
me gusta toda la linea de ANEW en especial las bases y las sombras, es facil de aplicaer y dejan mi cara sedosas, y sin brillo dura todo el dia y tiene protetor solar, llevo como 5 a;os usandolos y no lo cambio por nada lo recomiendo 100, valen la pena
Julia G.
I enjoyed this product. The colors were great. My consultant was very helpful. With my blue eyes, I tend to go with more browns and blue on occasion. I use this every day and would recommend it to my friends!
Josette G.
Ambler, PA
l love this Avon product.I love the way it works quick and fast.l also love the price and cost.
Andi A.
Reddell
Great product. Easy to apply Colors wonderful love love love I've bought it a few times.
Diane B.
Kingston, PA
Like the product. Use it often. Would recommend to friends looks good on. Go on easy and stays all day.
Karito G.
Miami
The shadows have enough coverage and color, smell very good and does not sew at all the eyelid. There are variety of colors but not too much. The only one that I see is the length of the makeup throughout the day, it does not last as long as I expected.
mileidy A.
I love these shadows because they make me look beautiful, and I love them as they look my eyes fascinate me they are long lasting and very good
Abigail S.
East Windsor, NJ
I love this eyeshadow and and primer kit. It lasts all day long so you don't have to worry.
Zantina J.
Memphis, TN
I love using this to my advantage. I pretty much use it everyday. I would recommend this product to all of my girlfriends and family .
Stephanie C.
These shadows are lovely and compact! Very sheer and natural looking. Will enchance eye color and make eyes sparkle. The primer works well for a little while, however, I have 2 of these and the primer seems to become sticky and crumbly after multiple uses. Id give these compacts 5 stars if the primer would last longer without becoming unusable...because i love the shadows!