BY AVON

ANEW Youth-Awakening Eyeshadow and Primer Kit 3-in-1 eye kit. Lifting Primer, .18 oz. net wt. Smoothing Powder Eyeshadow, .03 oz. net wt. Lifting Eye-Highlighter Shadow, .03 oz. net wt. see more...

• This seems like a cool concept! its like an all in one !...2 Answers
  • Which color is best for brown eyes? 2 Answers
Christy W.
Tyler, TX
Love that this has a primer with it. I don't have to worry about reapplying my shadow at all. the packaging is great and small. A small mirror would be nice in the compact, but you can't have it all. For this price its a great deal I would recommend to anyone.
Karito G.
Miami

The shadows have enough coverage and color, smell very good and does not sew at all the eyelid. There are variety of colors but not too much. The only one that I see is the length of the makeup throughout the day, it does not last as long as I expected.
Tiffany B.
This is an awesome product. The product blends very well and I love that the eye primer comes with it, so I have everything I need to achieve the look I want. I use this product daily.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
me gusta toda la linea de ANEW en especial las bases y las sombras, es facil de aplicaer y dejan mi cara sedosas, y sin brillo dura todo el dia y tiene protetor solar, llevo como 5 a;os usandolos y no lo cambio por nada lo recomiendo 100, valen la pena
Julia G.
I enjoyed this product. The colors were great. My consultant was very helpful. With my blue eyes, I tend to go with more browns and blue on occasion. I use this every day and would recommend it to my friends!
Stephanie C.
These shadows are lovely and compact! Very sheer and natural looking. Will enchance eye color and make eyes sparkle. The primer works well for a little while, however, I have 2 of these and the primer seems to become sticky and crumbly after multiple uses. Id give these compacts 5 stars if the primer would last longer without becoming unusable...because i love the shadows!
Sonia P.
Review for: Spring Green more...
This product is okay, it's the only primer I own, & I don't use it much, but when I do, it surfaces underneath my makeup & makes my face moderately oily which I don't like. Maybe it works better for others, but for me, I'd rather have a different primer. So far, Avon's failed me, lol.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Shimmering Dusk more...
I say nay to this product! I don't find Avon's makeup to be long lasting and the primer is no help. I also struggle to find shades that I actually like in this line.
Melina V.
La Villa, TX
Review for: Shimmering Dusk more...
This product is very compact. The quality is decent but if you're looking for something for everyday or travel this is your best friend. It's really easy to use.
mileidy a.

I love these shadows because they make me look beautiful, and I love them as they look my eyes fascinate me they are long lasting and very good
Brooke C.
Staten Island, NY
Which color is best for brown eyes?
krystal ☺.
This seems like a cool concept! its like an all in one ! Are these still for sale? Can i find them on the recent booklets?