Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsAvon
Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum 23 oz Lot of 4

Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum .23 oz Lot of 4

by Avon

Vitamin C Brightening Serum is a patented formula that contains a high concentration of 10% pure Vitamin C, which protects skin from sun, pollution and other aggressors.

Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum; Lot of 4, .23 oz each; 4 Small Travel Sized Tubes; $30 Retail

I Really eanna try this product but I don’t really know if I can trust. So maybe knows anybody if this product really helps and work? And it’s made for pimples / acne?
Start your review of Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum .23 oz Lot of 4!
Pembroke, NC
Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum .23 oz Lot of 4 uploaded by Brianna H.
I love this so much. My mother use to sale avon and still has this and gave it to me. It smells amazing and i love the way it makes my skin feel. I feel like it is a must need if you love skincare products as much as me. I highly recommend and will continue to use this.
Macomb , MI
Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum .23 oz Lot of 4 uploaded by Diana M.
I’m tasting a lot of serums but this one is my favorite contact an Avon seller and get one ! #fashionista
Fremont, NE
I have been using this product for a while now and i really love it it has really brightened up my face it very gentle if you put to much it dose get a little greasy so a little gose a long way i would definitely buy again and definitely recommend it
Pensacola, FL
This serum really irritated my sensitive skin. My skin started stinging and itching right after I put it on. I was so dissapointed, because I had used a vitamin c serum from Avon several years ago that seemed to be a great formula, and worked really well.
Syracuse, NY
Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum .23 oz Lot of 4 uploaded by tiana J.
I love this serum, it really does help clear up your face leaving a beautiful glow. You see results right away too, recommended Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum .23 oz Lot of 4
Helps with the under eyes, it has vitamin, price was very good like 5 dollars, it fits in my make up bag
Kissimmee, FL
This serum brightens dull skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. With a light citrus scent and calming effect this vitaminC serum is my go to skin treatment its easy to purchase through Avon.com and the price is great
Cibolo, TX
I have been using this since my younger years. I love it! It helps with the fine lines and really helps brighten up your skin tone. It also helps to visibly diminish dark spots on your face and overall just give you a fresh face. This is the best Vitamin C serum that I have used so far
Pottstown, PA
This made my facial skin noticeably smoother and brighter. I love using this stuff! There are days where I wear makeup and don’t. I always apply it once in the morning and once at night. I can tell a difference in my face.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have used this vitamin C since it came out. It is effective but it was a bit strong for my skin. It does take away dullness and leaves my skin with a healthy glow. I think the scent is a bit strong but it goes away afterwards. Overall it’s a good serum!