Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1.0 Fl Oz

by Anew

Box has some imperfections but product is brand new. Vitamin C Brightening Serum is a patented formula that contains a high concentration of 10% pure Vitamin C, which protects skin from sun, pollution and other aggressors. 1 fl. oz.

Has any one else noticed a change of formula on the new AVON vitamin C serum?
Start your review of Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1.0 Fl Oz!
Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1.0 Fl Oz uploaded by Lucy S.
This vitamin C is AMAZING! It really does what it claims to do. I wear this every morning before moisturizer. This does an amazing job at evening out my skin tone and hyperpigmentation. The only thing I don’t love is the scent. It could be a bit strong for some people. Other than that, this is a must for me. I’m on my 5th bottle and counting... :)
Midland, TX
This serum has helped my face so much. I was getting dry skin due to the weather and due to lack of sleep. So when I saw it I thought if I always use vitamin C pills maybe a serum will be good. I really am happy that I decided to try it. It was worth what I payed for and more.
Live Oak , FL
I love this stuff! I have oily, acne prone skin. I also tend to get acne scars that stag forever but this stuff makes them disappear into thin air! It also helps my face look brighter and more “perfect” without making my skin greasy or oily.
philadelphia, PA
I love this thing. In starting to get discoloration on my skin from mistreating it. Like no sunscreen at the beach or in my everyday skin care regiment. So this is clearing up any pigmentation or coloration pretty fast. My skin loves this serum. Just absorbs it right up. I do have dry skin so I don't know about oily users. Still recommend though for everyone with pigmentation and discoloration. The scent is the only offputting thing about it. Not hold your nose bad but just a bit strange.
Lake City
I like this product but it has a very strong unpleasant smell to it. I have a sample size and I will continue using it. I have noticed my skin being slightly more brighter.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Avon
I love this serum so far. It’s not oily or greasy and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. The smell is amazing! I used this and a good moisturizer works like a charm!
Rome, GA
Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1.0 Fl Oz uploaded by Marissa H.
I love how this makes my skin glow. It doesn't leave a sticky residue. I like using this on my no makeup days to make my skin look young and refreshed. Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1.0 Fl Oz
I put this on after washing and toning my face, it feels a bit tacky after drying. Otherwise its great. Noticible difference in my skin my residents comment on how nice my complextion is even without makeup on. Whole bottle lasts a decent amount of time!
Taos, NM
I'm currently testing this product right now and so far so good. I love that it drys fast after applying. However I do not like the fact that it often burns when applying. Not sure if that happens for everyone.
This beautiful Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1.0 Fl Oz smells so good and sinks right into my skin. It instantly firms it. I've been using this serum for 2 months and it hydrates and brightens and tightens. It is a lot cheaper price point than the Drunk Elephant C-firma serum I was using. I use it once a day under my moisturizer and it is a must have!!