BY AVON

Introducing Anew Vitale, powered by VitaToneComplex. Revive tired-looking skin after just one use. Now you can visibly reduce dullness, improve clarity and restore the well-rested look of a full-night's sleep. Suitable for all skin tones. 1.7 oz. net... see more...

• Can a person uses that any HR is this directed to a certa...3 Answers
Rachel H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I’m a big fan of this product! Avon puts out some really great quality products. This is definitely one of them. Very light scent. It makes your skin feel absolutely amazing after using it. I have sensitive skin, and it’s very nice when I find a product that doesn’t irritate it.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
I really like the Avon creams. They're very affordable, and they provide adequate moisture without clogging my pours. I use this cream during the day and then the Night one in the evenings. :)
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
Avon Anew Vitale Day Cream SPF 25 (50g) has helped to make my eyes look bright again. Its very light weight and not at all greasy. There is also no overpowering smell like so many other facial creams can have.
Christine S.
It smells good, doesn't feel heavy, moisturizes and protects with SPF! My skin loves this cream and so does my wallet. My face is more radiant and smooth since I started using it.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I am in love with Avon's Anew! Anew Vitale has been one of my favorites for about 1 year and a half now. I always get it in a set with the night cream and it is a little costly, but well worth it. The consistency is lightly scented, you have some SPF, it's not very thick or heavy feeling! I don't recommend using too much because the product then rubs off your face while applying it. A little goes a long way. I absolutely recommend this to anyone in the age group of 18-30. Skincare is super important to me and this makes me look refresh and rejuvenated!
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Love this day cream! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth as silk. Not greasy at all, but it does take a few minutes to fully absorb into your skin. I have combination/acne prone skin and this works great without causing breakouts.
Toni W.
somerville
It is definitely worth trying! I have used multiple products like this & keep coming back to the Avon products! It isn’t oily like most products can be & help to hydrate the skin as well as lessen the appearance of wrinkles!
Kimberly B.
I've been using this since June and I absolutely love it. I've noticed a huge difference in my skin's radiance and moisture along with the overall smoothness and texture of my face since using the anew vitale day cream.
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
Lightly perfumed. Smell goes away quickly. Seems light for a cream. Love that it has an spf. Combined with the night cream seems to be evening out my skin and my pores on my nose seem to be shrinking. And making it more radiant and less tired looking. Because i hardly ever get my 8 hours a night.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This is like my favorite day creme ever makes my face feels soft all day and it smells like baby lotion I got this for coming a representative for Avon I now sell Avon products amazing company they work well and they have awesome products on sale amazing experience with them
SALLY M.
Can a person uses that any HR is this directed to a certain age