BY AVON

Avon ANEW Ultimate Night Gold Emulsion Cream Helps visibly restore firmness and cushion see more...

Nikki G.
#1 best product i have ever used! I can't use it everyday or it breaks me out but you use it 1 night go to bed and I still feel the effects 2 days later!!! And smells WONDERFUL!!
Brittnee C.
Springdale, AR
This is by far the best night treatment I have ever used. It goes on smooth and is very light. I even use it as a makeup primer sometimes. I notice my skin is much softer and well hydrated and smoothr when using this product. I highly recommend.
Caleigh C.
Coldspring, TX
Beautiful gold flakes in it . Feels like velvet on the skin . Won’t change a thing about it . Second time using it
Michelle M.
Perley
Love this day cream, sunscreen and skin treatment in one. Noticeable when I forget to take it on trips. Use daily.
Shannan A.
Visalia, CA
I wanted to live this. it's creamy and smells great, but it burned and inched my skin so badly, I just could not stand it. Even after washing it off, it bothered me for hours after. :(