Avon Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System uploaded by Karen M.Avon Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System uploaded by Karen M.

BY AVON

Abby L.
Burlington, NJ
This is the eye cream I apply under my eyes before going to bed every night & it works! My eyes do not look as dry or dark in the morning when I go to apply my makeup.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Yes! Try it if you are thinking about it. This stuff is great! 2 products in the jar, for under eye and for lids. Has gotten rid of my "crepe" skin. Always loved the ANEW line from Avon. Avon Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love the Avon Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System! I actually have been using it three times a day because I wanted quicker results! I remove all make-up at night. I wash my face really good before I apply this. I take a make-up sponge and dab into the creme. I apply to both eyelids, my under eye areas and my crow's feet. I also use it on my worry and frown lines! My face feels so smooth afterwards. I have really begun to see the difference in my skin since I started using it. Easy to use. Not to expensive. Highly recommend this product!
Kimberly B.
Hoover
During the past decade or two, I have tried another eye product via a sample. I have never found a better product. At 54, my eyes defy my age!
Krista F.
I have heard things about this. My friend said it was a great price and she swears by it!
I have dark circles and bags under eyes since I was little because of my health, and it's really difficult to make it disappear, even eating well and sleeping all I need, but this product made the bags under eyes disappear and the dark circles decreased a lot, they did not disappear but it's a really big change.
Mayra L.
No la he utilizado sin embargo he visto varios comentarios positivos de esta crema que ayuda a suavizar el cutis
Michelle H.
Leander
Does this really work?
Michelle H.
Leander
Does this really work?
jenn T.
What does this retail for? Is it worth the price?