Avon Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System uploaded by Karen M.Avon Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System uploaded by Karen M.

BY AVON

Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love the Avon Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System! I actually have been using it three times a day because I wanted quicker results! I remove all make-up at night. I wash my face really good before I apply this. I take a make-up sponge and dab into the creme. I apply to both eyelids, my under eye areas and my crow's feet. I also use it on my worry and frown lines! My face feels so smooth afterwards. I have really begun to see the difference in my skin since I started using it. Easy to use. Not to expensive. Highly recommend this product!
Krista F.
I have heard things about this. My friend said it was a great price and she swears by it!
I have dark circles and bags under eyes since I was little because of my health, and it's really difficult to make it disappear, even eating well and sleeping all I need, but this product made the bags under eyes disappear and the dark circles decreased a lot, they did not disappear but it's a really big change.
Mayra L.
No la he utilizado sin embargo he visto varios comentarios positivos de esta crema que ayuda a suavizar el cutis
Michelle H.
Leander
Does this really work?
Michelle H.
Leander
Does this really work?
jenn T.
What does this retail for? Is it worth the price?