BY AVON

Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Cream Night Creme Anti-aging 50+
  • "My mom has been using these for so many years and sometimes I put some on from time to time it feels so moisturizing and my mom sells it with Avon. " in 3 reviews
Jasmine R.
I've been using this for about a month and I love it. My skin feels firmer, the wrinkles on my forehead are less noticeable and my skin feels soft. I highly recommend it.
Harley W.
Altoona, PA
I've been using this one as my go to recently along with Avon serum. Im impressed!! My skin was smooth and clearer than ever. Packaging is nice, and product is amazing. I can't see myself using another night cream.Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Cream Night Creme Anti-aging 50+Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum .23 oz Lot of 4
Morgan D.
Purchased at: Avon
I’m not over 50... but I love the way this makes my skin feel! I love how smooth and airy it is on my face! It comes in a glass jar, which for some reason, I love! It lasts forever and it’s not expensive!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
This cream is the bomb! It goes on thick and moisturizes well this cream after using for several weeks you really can’t see results in your fine lines and wrinkles. You don’t need a lot of cream when you apply to your face
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
I use this product every night. When I wake I have soft glowy skin. It is very thick and velvety. It soaks in and doesn't leave my face tacky. Love the performance of this night cream. Fine line and wrinkles are lessening
Erin K.
It makes my skin feel so soft and it smells great. I also seemed to notice a decent glow after using it for a few weeks. I would recommend finding an Avon representative and ordering some soon!
Christine S.
I really like this night cream and I feel like my skin looks better since I started using it. It smells nice and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy or heavy.
Lynn S.
oshkosh Wisconsin
Not worth the price. This left my skin feeling dry, and did nothing as far as making it appear younger or more supple. For what they charge for this stuff I was not impressed.
Jordan A.
Hot Springs
Avon Anew Ultimate Age Repair Cream Night Creme Anti-aging 50+ made a dramatic impact on the appearance of my lines and wrinkles and the tone of my skin is getting better and better I've dropped in age about 10 years I would highly recommend this product to anybody
Terry E.
Springfield
I use Avon Anew every night and have for years now. I am 65 and most people think I am much younger. I really feel that this cream is what I owe my young looks! Affordable and you won’t be disappointed!
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
How much does this cost?
LEAR25887 Glendis L.