BY AVON

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My mom has been using these for so many years and sometimes I put some on from time to time it feels so moisturizing and my mom sells it with Avon. " in 3 reviews
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
This cream is the bomb! It goes on thick and moisturizes well this cream after using for several weeks you really can’t see results in your fine lines and wrinkles. You don’t need a lot of cream when you apply to your face
Christine S.
I really like this night cream and I feel like my skin looks better since I started using it. It smells nice and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy or heavy.
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
I love these cream. It leaves my skin feeling soft but not oily. It smells good and is absorbed quickly. I bought it from a local Avon representative. I found this to be effective and I will buy again. I have noticed an improvement in the way my skin looks since I have been using this for the past few weeks.
Nickie G.
Berea, KY
Though this product is intended for women age 50+, I received a sample of it from my Avon rep when I was 30. I liked the way it made my skin feel, so I began using it, and have used it ever since. Honest to God, I'm 41 now, and people do not believe me when I tell them my age. They think I'm in my mid to late 20's. I highly recommend this product.
Amber G.
They've changed the bottle for this and I think the formula but I absolutely love this stuff! Even being so young, it helps my face. It goes on so smooth and nice. It smells amazing too!! Highly recommend this night and even the day cream
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
My mom using this and she really loves she said it feels it gets the wrinkles out of her eyes well really nice package really met her expectations I got from being an Avon representative and I would get this again for her
Autumn M.
This is a very rich cream. I use this in the winter when I suffer from extreme dryness. It is recommended for older women, but I'm younger and still enjoy using it . Worth the price.
RJ S.
Looking for a night cream that moisturizes without being greasy or drying....you found it. Creamy, Hydrating & nice fragrance....but most importantly does what it says & can visibly see a difference in a few days time. Highly Recommended. Would recommend to everyone to try. Mid-range pricing ($20.-39.00 ). Grade A+
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love how light and nongreasy this lotion is! I have been using it every night for about a week and I like how much improvement I have seen in my skin!
roxanna v.
San Bernardino , CA
LEAR25887 Glendis L.
Miami, FL, Florida
Briana J.
How much does this cost?