BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvon

by Avon

You love the sun, but not the damage it can do to your skin! Anew Skinvincible Multi-Shield Lotion contains Broad Spectrum SPF50 to take the worry away. Protect yourself against the visible effects of environmental skin damage while healing from past injury. Smart Repair Technology restores your youthful look by minimizing the look of environmental skin damage. This day lotion has been formulated with our most advanced antioxidant complex and our highest spf available: broad spectrum SPF 50. Comes in a 1 fl oz bottle. BENEFITS • Broad spectrum SPF 50 and high antioxidant formula protects skin from sun damage • Smart Repair Technology heals skin from environmental damage • Won't irritate sensitive skin, moisturizes for 24 hours • Targets dehydrated skin and wrinkles • Fragrance-free and oil-free • Contains retinol • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic • Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested TO USE • Daily, in the morning, apply to exposed skin before leaving for the day • Can be used under makeup Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Anew Skinvincible Day Lotion Brand New Fresh Exp 10/2020 Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sold exclusively by The Glam Shop!
Airyona A.
Zanesville, OH
This product has a light feel with a nice glow to it. There isn't much of a scent to it. I like how it doesn't feel super heavy on your face. Great product. Avon Anew Skinvincible Day Lotion Brand New Fresh Exp 10/2020 Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sold exclusively by The Glam Shop
Myra B.
Umatilla, FL
I absolutely love this day time moisturizer. As an Avon Rep myself and as a woman who did not grow up knowing how to take care of my skin. This product has been life changing! It has helped my skin recover from sun damage, decreased my pore size. And, living in Florida 🌞 bonus SPF PROTECTION!
Ileana C.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this product daily. It has a SPF 50, really protects my skin from the sun. Makes my skin feel silky smooth as well. No oily feel or residue. Very lightweight, almost feels like you have nothing on.
marcella K.
Wolfforth
Both the day lotion and night cream are great for sensitive skin. They leave my skin feeling nice and smooth. They are unscented which is great because scents usually make my allergies act up.
Whitney B.
Belleair, FL
Living in Florida SPF50 is a must daily before anything. Thankful this is a fragrance free and sensitive skin formula that my skin loves. A must try for anyone looking for a new moisturizer.
Sarah G.
London, OH
I have major issues using sunscreen on my face without breaking out but I need it due to my job. This is the first that I’ve used that doesn’t clog my pores or make me feel greasy, and I can apply makeup over it with no problems!!! It lasts a while and doesn’t smell like sunscreen. My face feels adequately moisturized all day. Definitely a must have!

Looking for your answer?