BY AVON

Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Night Sapphira Emulsion, helps lessen the look of fine lines see more...

• Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and th...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Perley
Best night "cream" ever. Huge results, gel base, no messy greasy pillow case! My favorite Avon product.
Sarah L.
anoslutely love it makes my face soo somoothe and soft its not real. very affective in mamong face soft smoothe and lifting it as well it gave my skin a very soft glow to make me look younger.
Brooke G.
Marsing, ID
Moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling oily. The smell is pretty good as well and a little bit goes a long way so it's lasting a long time
Melissa P.
Morgantown
I really enjoyed using this product on my skin. I have horrible #dryskin and I really like the way this made my face feel
Josh A.
Boise, ID
I know...I know...I'm a guy, but I really love this Avon day cream with SPF. It hydrates my skin and doesn't cause me to break out. Wish I could get a case for Christmas.
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
I'm 44 and look alot younger because I've been using anew for years, I posted a picture of myself with my daughter for others to see
Gemma P.
Love this cream, it smells lovely and it makes my skin feel brighter and rejuvenated. I use it mostly around my eyes and it has definitely improved my dark circles.
Christy P.
Bluefield, VA
Love this product. Leaves my face moisturized and feeling fresh. Use it every night at bedtime. Don't know if I look younger but I feel it.
Karla V.
1050
I wish they hadn't discontinued this, although I must say the Vitale line they replaced it with smells so much better than Rejuvenate. I have this entire line and love it, the Sapphire Emulsion is a bit greasy but very effective. The day cream I hate the smell of but love what it makes my skin feel like. It does look very shiny though (and I have dry skin) so I have to use a mattifying primer before applying makeup or I look like a greasy oily mess. The best 2 products of this line I believe are the eye cream and the mineral mask. I feel like the mask really does shrink my pores and help to firm the skin.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Anew and stock up when it goes on sale. I did feel like this product made my wrinkles less prominent. I felt my skin looked younger and had a glow to to. My skin was less dry also when I used this. Just know that once you stop using the products the benefits are lost (duh).
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black Pearl Essence they claim to integrate into their product. Can anyone tell me how in the heck they get pearl essence? And what exactly are the benefits from it alone or in moisturizers? I know that Olay Luminous claims to use "PearlOptics" and I kind of get what they claim it does in their moisturizer as far as making the skin 'appear' more bright but again how can they claim to incorporate pearl anything in a product? I'm not sure how it could be harvested besides maybe grinding up pearls but then I would think "there goes that luminous essence into dust" so how does that work? Is it just me or does this sound "gimick'y"? Avon Anew Rejuvenate System Olay Regenerist Luminous Skin Tone Perfecting Cream

back