BY AVON

Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Night Sapphira Emulsion, helps lessen the look of fine lines see more...

• Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black...1 Answers
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
I used the whole line a couple of years ago. They are really good, but a little expensive and not easy to find.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
It smells nice and all and is very affordable but I don't like how heavy it feels on my face and oily and greasy
Paula T.
Cincinnati, OH
My skin felt softer and I saw less lines after only a few days of use. Highly recommend.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
This is a very good hydrating moisturizer and leaves the face feeling great and fresh. I have normal to oily skin, acne prone. Unfortunately I need something to battle the acne more. But if you do not have acne prone skin you should definitely try this.
Gemma P.
london
Love this cream, it smells lovely and it makes my skin feel brighter and rejuvenated. I use it mostly around my eyes and it has definitely improved my dark circles.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I usually get this when its on sale - regular price is just pricey for the whole system.

I really like that the day moisturizer is nice and smooth to apply, and the night moisturizer is a bit lighter and refreshing.

The eye creams are also similar - I don't always get them though, as I don't see a difference whether or not I use them.

The face cleaner - you only have to use a dab. It doesn't foam, but also doesn't leave my face dry.

Overall, I think it does its job.
Stella L.
I have this and a few days ago I decided to try it out since I have never used it once. I followed the instructions and everything was going well until I had to wash it off - my skin began to burn. It took about half a minute for the burning to die down but it hurt my skin a lot.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Esta marca es muy conocida y sus productos realmente funcionan. El efecto en la piel en la mayoría de los productos se nota rápidamente. Se compra por catalogo, no la he visto en una tienda. Los costos varían por producto aunque si tienen a ser un poco costosos; aunque los resultados hace que val.
Inderjot N.
Brampton, ON
They may be a little on the pricey side for some, but, they do seem to have an affect on your skin. I haven't used and/or bought the whole line and every line but this product was recommended from a few friends. I gave it a try but it did seem to take a while to have a bit of an affect. Anyone willing to try, I say, should give it a shot and see what they think of the product themselves.
Eva D.
Burnaby, BC
My husband uses this 2 in 1 wash (only available)
and he loves it. it makes his skin so soft and most of all
doesn't feel too oily from moisturizer in it and CLEAN!
it brings his face that awesome glow of cleanliness
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black Pearl Essence they claim to integrate into their product. Can anyone tell me how in the heck they get pearl essence? And what exactly are the benefits from it alone or in moisturizers? I know that Olay Luminous claims to use "PearlOptics" and I kind of get what they claim it does in their moisturizer as far as making the skin 'appear' more bright but again how can they claim to incorporate pearl anything in a product? I'm not sure how it could be harvested besides maybe grinding up pearls but then I would think "there goes that luminous essence into dust" so how does that work? Is it just me or does this sound "gimick'y"? Avon Anew Rejuvenate System Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer 2-pack