BY AVON

Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Night Sapphira Emulsion, helps lessen the look of fine lines see more...

• Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black...1 Answers
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
I received this item free from Influenster.it is very helpful,minimizes my pores.There is wrinkle control as well.
Candice M.
Although avon products are nice and easy on the wallet, I haven't found one that lasts or progressively makes my skin healthier. I switched to mary kay!
Rebecca Q.
Mcallen, Tx
BIG difference. Use this religiously. Saw my pores get increasingly smaller in two days. It has no strong scent but rather a fresh scent.
Heather B.
Seymour, TN
I have use this product since it came out and I love it. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use and this works wonderfully for my skin.
Colene C.
Spanaway, WA
Works great and I've seen improvement in my skin in just one week! This is a must have products to combat beginning signs of aging.
Paula T.
Cincinnati, OH
My skin felt softer and I saw less lines after only a few days of use. Highly recommend.
Bren A.
It has helped many of my acquaintances. My mom loves these creams, but I don't use them quite often. So yeah, why not?
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
I'm 44 and look alot younger because I've been using anew for years, I posted a picture of myself with my daughter for others to see
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
I like the night cream but that's all. The eye creams burn my eyes every time I use it and causes uncontrollable eye watering, and burning.
Karla V.
1050
I wish they hadn't discontinued this, although I must say the Vitale line they replaced it with smells so much better than Rejuvenate. I have this entire line and love it, the Sapphire Emulsion is a bit greasy but very effective. The day cream I hate the smell of but love what it makes my skin feel like. It does look very shiny though (and I have dry skin) so I have to use a mattifying primer before applying makeup or I look like a greasy oily mess. The best 2 products of this line I believe are the eye cream and the mineral mask. I feel like the mask really does shrink my pores and help to firm the skin.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black Pearl Essence they claim to integrate into their product. Can anyone tell me how in the heck they get pearl essence? And what exactly are the benefits from it alone or in moisturizers? I know that Olay Luminous claims to use "PearlOptics" and I kind of get what they claim it does in their moisturizer as far as making the skin 'appear' more bright but again how can they claim to incorporate pearl anything in a product? I'm not sure how it could be harvested besides maybe grinding up pearls but then I would think "there goes that luminous essence into dust" so how does that work? Is it just me or does this sound "gimick'y"? Avon Anew Rejuvenate System Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer 2-pack