BY AVON

Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Night Sapphira Emulsion, helps lessen the look of fine lines see more...

• Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black P...1 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using Anew products for about a year. I saw results immediately and can order products so easily from my representative's website.
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
I used the whole line a couple of years ago. They are really good, but a little expensive and not easy to find.
Maribel H.
Maribel H.
Los angeles, CA
I got this Anew reversalist rebewal complete express complamentary of influenster I got it in my TLCVOXBOX i don't have any wrinkles but i put over my makeup its smooth and i like how it smellsand i like how it makes my skin feel
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im 30 years old and have been using avon skin care products since i was 18 religiosly as a result i can tell when i slack on my skin care verses when i follow it when i follow it my skin is soft my light lines fade and are smoothd out i have less break outs etcetera and the best part is i still get id'd because i look young thanks to avon
Afshan M.
Afshan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sell these creams and use them. They are most helpful with fine lines and wrinkles. The night anew cream is the best. I use it on my face and neck area it tinggled a bit when you use it but you will notice a big difference within a couple of days. I sold these and used this many times and no one had any problem what so ever.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Cordova, SC
I received the Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother in my TLCVoxBox complimentary from Infuenster & haven't gotten to use it a lot, but the smell is wonderful! Same goes for the texture. It's smooth & creamy and feels great on my face.
Paula T.
Paula T.
Cincinnati, OH
My skin felt softer and I saw less lines after only a few days of use. Highly recommend.
Tisa T.
Tisa T.
West Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only bought the day cream because I ran out of my favorite moisturizer, but this stuff is definitely getting to Holy Grail status! It moisturizes even the driest parts of my skin without over-moisturizing the oily parts. I've also noticed that it makes my makeup look much more even. Will definitely repurchase!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I used the Anew Night Creme and was actually quite surprised at the result. It most definitely did what it said. It softened the fine lines around my eyes and mouth and helped to lighten the extremely dark circles under my eyes. The only draw back was an intense tingling sensation after applying. I attribute this to my sensitive skin and not so much the product although it does say it may cause the sensation..
Karla V.
Karla V.
1050
I wish they hadn't discontinued this, although I must say the Vitale line they replaced it with smells so much better than Rejuvenate. I have this entire line and love it, the Sapphire Emulsion is a bit greasy but very effective. The day cream I hate the smell of but love what it makes my skin feel like. It does look very shiny though (and I have dry skin) so I have to use a mattifying primer before applying makeup or I look like a greasy oily mess. The best 2 products of this line I believe are the eye cream and the mineral mask. I feel like the mask really does shrink my pores and help to firm the skin.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black Pearl Essence they claim to integrate into their product. Can anyone tell me how in the heck they get pearl essence? And what exactly are the benefits from it alone or in moisturizers? I know that Olay Luminous claims to use "PearlOptics" and I kind of get what they claim it does in their moisturizer as far as making the skin 'appear' more bright but again how can they claim to incorporate pearl anything in a product? I'm not sure how it could be harvested besides maybe grinding up pearls but then I would think "there goes that luminous essence into dust" so how does that work? Is it just me or does this sound "gimick'y"? Avon Anew Rejuvenate System Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer 2-pack