BY AVON

Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Night Sapphira Emulsion, helps lessen the look of fine lines see more...

• Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black P...1 Answers
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
I love Avon.
The years go by and they just keep on getting better and better.
These products you can trust. The prices are worth what you get back in return.
As we age we want to find things that will improve our skin.
We soon get wrinkles and dryness.
The best thing to do is use this product to improve and get your young skin back.
It goes on smooth not cakey or sticky. Soft and smooth moisture that doesn't feel like you just put it on. Just like a second skin.
No one wants dry itchy skin or more wrinkles.
Find a consultant that sells Avon. They so many more products for beauty and more.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Anew and stock up when it goes on sale. I did feel like this product made my wrinkles less prominent. I felt my skin looked younger and had a glow to to. My skin was less dry also when I used this. Just know that once you stop using the products the benefits are lost (duh).
Heather B.
Heather B.
Seymour, TN
I have use this product since it came out and I love it. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use and this works wonderfully for my skin.
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item free from Influenster.it is very helpful,minimizes my pores.There is wrinkle control as well.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Valley City, OH
I received this complementary in my TLC voxbox, I was skeptical on if this would actually work at first. But it actually worked very well, the only thing I don't like is that I can feel it on my skin.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Totowa, NJ
I just received the Anew Wrinkle smoothr. Its isn't that bad. It worked ok for me. It was a little too thick for my liking. But overall it was just ok . It has a faint odd smell, but it wasn't that bad.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Although avon products are nice and easy on the wallet, I haven't found one that lasts or progressively makes my skin healthier. I switched to mary kay!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
Another moisturizing line of products that I tried and used for some time but never ever did achieve the results I was looking for, or that the product promised. Quit buying and found a better, cheaper moisturizer.
Colene C.
Colene C.
Spanaway, WA
Works great and I've seen improvement in my skin in just one week! This is a must have products to combat beginning signs of aging.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother as a compliment in my #TLCVoxBox from Influenster and I absolutely loved it! I don't have a lot of wrinkles but I used it over my makeup around my eye area and I was amaze of how this product works. My skin looked smooth and silky, I absolutely loved it!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black Pearl Essence they claim to integrate into their product. Can anyone tell me how in the heck they get pearl essence? And what exactly are the benefits from it alone or in moisturizers? I know that Olay Luminous claims to use "PearlOptics" and I kind of get what they claim it does in their moisturizer as far as making the skin 'appear' more bright but again how can they claim to incorporate pearl anything in a product? I'm not sure how it could be harvested besides maybe grinding up pearls but then I would think "there goes that luminous essence into dust" so how does that work? Is it just me or does this sound "gimick'y"? Avon Anew Rejuvenate System Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer 2-pack