BY AVON

Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Night Sapphira Emulsion, helps lessen the look of fine lines see more...

• Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black...1 Answers
Afshan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sell these creams and use them. They are most helpful with fine lines and wrinkles. The night anew cream is the best. I use it on my face and neck area it tinggled a bit when you use it but you will notice a big difference within a couple of days. I sold these and used this many times and no one had any problem what so ever.
Dalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother as a compliment in my #TLCVoxBox from Influenster and I absolutely loved it! I don't have a lot of wrinkles but I used it over my makeup around my eye area and I was amaze of how this product works. My skin looked smooth and silky, I absolutely loved it!
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Anew and stock up when it goes on sale. I did feel like this product made my wrinkles less prominent. I felt my skin looked younger and had a glow to to. My skin was less dry also when I used this. Just know that once you stop using the products the benefits are lost (duh).
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only bought the day cream because I ran out of my favorite moisturizer, but this stuff is definitely getting to Holy Grail status! It moisturizes even the driest parts of my skin without over-moisturizing the oily parts. I've also noticed that it makes my makeup look much more even. Will definitely repurchase!
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
My Mom has sold AVON for longer than I have been alive and she has the most amazing skin! She has been a loyal user of the AVON Anew systems for years. I know that is what I will use when I need to which will be sooner rather than later. It is all about prevention.
Linda R.
Monticello, NY
*Received the Anew part of my TLC VoxBox via influenster.
Loving it. It made my skin feel smooth and helped me lose some of the most stubborn laughlines and crow feet. I also Love the very cute mirror in comes in. It helps me see some deeper wrinkles in my face.
Jessica B.
Coolidge, AZ
I just got the Anew Reversalist in my TLC Vox Box. Let me start out by saying I love the compact in comes in, it is a mirror so I can use with any of my makeup. It is a slide open which I really like. It is a creamy powdery feeling, very smooth but feels heavy on my face.
Kristen H.
Cordova, SC
I received the Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother in my TLCVoxBox complimentary from Infuenster & haven't gotten to use it a lot, but the smell is wonderful! Same goes for the texture. It's smooth & creamy and feels great on my face.
Liz S.
The anew product line is fabulous, its a definite must have for every fashionista . At a great price it makes looking good affordable and easy. I received an anew product complimentary from Influenster
Tiffany J.
Valley City, OH
I received this complementary in my TLC voxbox, I was skeptical on if this would actually work at first. But it actually worked very well, the only thing I don't like is that I can feel it on my skin.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black Pearl Essence they claim to integrate into their product. Can anyone tell me how in the heck they get pearl essence? And what exactly are the benefits from it alone or in moisturizers? I know that Olay Luminous claims to use "PearlOptics" and I kind of get what they claim it does in their moisturizer as far as making the skin 'appear' more bright but again how can they claim to incorporate pearl anything in a product? I'm not sure how it could be harvested besides maybe grinding up pearls but then I would think "there goes that luminous essence into dust" so how does that work? Is it just me or does this sound "gimick'y"? Avon Anew Rejuvenate System Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer 2-pack