Victoria Y.
Lincoln, NE
I don't have any real wrinkles per say, but I am guilty of just the tiniest of laugh lines at the corners of my eyes, and my nose for smiling. (A good thing, I figure) I haven't felt like my self, as I have been recovering from surgery and been stuck inside with no one to get pretty for. I figured I'd try this under my makeup the first chance I got, but caved tonight and patted a little under and around the outside edge of my eyes and in the crease on either side of my nose. LO! To my surprise, it lightened the dark circles under my eyes, and filled in the creases caused by puffiness! Around my nose, it cause the thin lines to disappear, and I didn't cover it with anything put the Avon Anew Wrinkle reducer I got courtesy of the #tlcvoxbox!! I didn't have an issue with Carey, the opposite in fact, even though it wasn't, my face felt greasy where I applied for several minutes. Also, I got a tad too close to my right eye while applying, and it made my eye sting mildly. Still is, almost 2 hours later. I think I will try this a bit more, and with better care to application, and I think I may fall in love with a prevention plan for future wrinkles!