BY AVON

Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Night Sapphira Emulsion, helps lessen the look of fine lines see more...

• Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black...1 Answers
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I wish they hadn't discontinued this, although I must say the Vitale line they replaced it with smells so much better than Rejuvenate. I have this entire line and love it, the Sapphire Emulsion is a bit greasy but very effective. The day cream I hate the smell of but love what it makes my skin feel like. It does look very shiny though (and I have dry skin) so I have to use a mattifying primer before applying makeup or I look like a greasy oily mess. The best 2 products of this line I believe are the eye cream and the mineral mask. I feel like the mask really does shrink my pores and help to firm the skin. The eye cream has both a day and night formula together in one jar and really has decreased puffiness and helped my dark circles. I find the eye cream far superior to the new Vitale one, which isn't as effective and burns my eyes. Thankfully, these products can still be found in places like ebay and Amazon, though probably not for long :(
Christy P.
Bluefield, VA
Love this product. Leaves my face moisturized and feeling fresh. Use it every night at bedtime. Don't know if I look younger but I feel it.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
It smells nice and all and is very affordable but I don't like how heavy it feels on my face and oily and greasy
Victoria Y.
Pensacola , FL
I don't have any real wrinkles per say, but I am guilty of just the tiniest of laugh lines at the corners of my eyes, and my nose for smiling. (A good thing, I figure) I haven't felt like my self, as I have been recovering from surgery and been stuck inside with no one to get pretty for. I figured I'd try this under my makeup the first chance I got, but caved tonight and patted a little under and around the outside edge of my eyes and in the crease on either side of my nose. LO! To my surprise, it lightened the dark circles under my eyes, and filled in the creases caused by puffiness! Around my nose, it cause the thin lines to disappear, and I didn't cover it with anything put the Avon Anew Wrinkle reducer I got courtesy of the #tlcvoxbox!! I didn't have an issue with Carey, the opposite in fact, even though it wasn't, my face felt greasy where I applied for several minutes. Also, I got a tad too close to my right eye while applying, and it made my eye sting mildly. Still is, almost 2 hours later. I think I will try this a bit more, and with better care to application, and I think I may fall in love with a prevention plan for future wrinkles!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
First of all, I want to thank @Influenster for adding this complimentary, full size of #ANEW Reversalist for testing purposes to my #TLCVoxBox. This product comes from @AvonInsider & is used to reduce &/or eliminate wrinkle lines after time. Almost as soon as I received my #TLCVoxBox, I started using this product b/c I was required to post a before & after photo. This photo is great b/c you can put it on either on top or under you facial lotion....I always forgot which went on first and the beauty of it is, is that it doesn't really matter!
The wrinkles I concentrated onare the onesI have between my eyebrows. Those are the ones that have formed due to migraines & disapproving looks at my boys when the are misbehaving. With a few pats of #ANEW Reversalist everyday, I'm anxious to see if there really is a difference in my after photo.
Lorna R.
I love Avon.
The years go by and they just keep on getting better and better.
These products you can trust. The prices are worth what you get back in return.
As we age we want to find things that will improve our skin.
We soon get wrinkles and dryness.
The best thing to do is use this product to improve and get your young skin back.
It goes on smooth not cakey or sticky. Soft and smooth moisture that doesn't feel like you just put it on. Just like a second skin.
No one wants dry itchy skin or more wrinkles.
Find a consultant that sells Avon. They so many more products for beauty and more.
Beth M.
Galesburg, MI
I received the Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother in my TLCVoxBox complimentary from Infuenster. I tried it on the few fine lines that I had and I could not believe the difference it made. It made such a difference that it even smoothd my rough pores. I really liked the slide back cover and exterior mirror on the case.
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I thought that this product was an excellent face cream. I used the Anew day cream because it has SPF. It hydrates without making you feel oily. Made my skin smooth and soft. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a good face cream. It is more than you would pay in a drug store (ie. Walgreen's) but less than department store prices (ie. Macy's).
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I used the Anew Night Creme and was actually quite surprised at the result. It most definitely did what it said. It softened the fine lines around my eyes and mouth and helped to lighten the extremely dark circles under my eyes. The only draw back was an intense tingling sensation after applying. I attribute this to my sensitive skin and not so much the product although it does say it may cause the sensation..
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Im 30 years old and have been using avon skin care products since i was 18 religiosly as a result i can tell when i slack on my skin care verses when i follow it when i follow it my skin is soft my light lines fade and are smoothd out i have less break outs etcetera and the best part is i still get id'd because i look young thanks to avon
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. I'm really curious about Avon Anew moisturizer and this Black Pearl Essence they claim to integrate into their product. Can anyone tell me how in the heck they get pearl essence? And what exactly are the benefits from it alone or in moisturizers? I know that Olay Luminous claims to use "PearlOptics" and I kind of get what they claim it does in their moisturizer as far as making the skin 'appear' more bright but again how can they claim to incorporate pearl anything in a product? I'm not sure how it could be harvested besides maybe grinding up pearls but then I would think "there goes that luminous essence into dust" so how does that work? Is it just me or does this sound "gimick'y"? Avon Anew Rejuvenate System Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer 2-pack