Avon Anew Hydrafusion Cleansing Micellar Water 101 Fl Oz

Avon Anew Hydrafusion Cleansing Micellar Water 10.1 Fl Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Anew Hydrafusion Cleansing Micellar Water 10.1 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Avon Anew Hydrafusion Cleansing Micellar Water 10.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Karen H.
Avon Clean Micellar Cleansing Water 5 Oz, Very lightly scented micellar cleansing water works pretty good. It feels like water and is very gentle on the skin. I like to use this on days I am not wearing makeup. I usually grab 3 or 4 cotton balls and gently go all over my face getting all the dirt and grime off. Fairly affordable and would recommend.
Ashley S.
Harrison, AR
Avon Anew Hydrafusion Cleansing Micellar Water 10.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Ashley S.
I love this Micellar water for my face and sensitive skin 😍 It's a perfect addition to add to your double or triple cleansing routine. It's also great to use when you get home from work to freshen up when you're having a natural day.
Danielle W.
Carmel, NY
Avon Anew Hydrafusion Cleansing Micellar Water 10.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Danielle W.
Love this line. The Anew Hydra Fusion line is amazing. It has hyaluronic acid and tons of antioxidants. This and the In Shower Mask are amazing. It leaves your skins feeling hydrated. Gives you plump, glowing skin. It's usually $26 on sale now for $9.99
Lynette B.
Avon Anew Hydrafusion Cleansing Micellar Water 10.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Lynette B.
I love this product because it’s less than $10 and it has multple uses for it. I use this during my daily skincare routine after I wash my face so after washing your face with cleanser it’s crazy that this cleansing micellar water still finds a way to locate dirt still on your face. This is great for men. No my husband on the other hand, is not into skin care routine so he loves to use this also because it does not leave his skin feeling oily but clean. I have combination skin so it works for my skin type. This leaves my skin feel extra clean but not dry which you would think would be the case after using a second cleanser for the day.
member-904371
I was skeptical at first, but this is very gentle on my sensitive face and cleans my face even after I have washed. Leaves my face clean and feeling cool and fresh!
Nahzja K.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Avon Anew Hydrafusion Cleansing Micellar Water 10.1 Fl Oz uploaded by Nahzja K.
I just got this product not too long ago I really like it, it gets all the oils and dirt out of your skin and it has you feeling refreshed

Looking for your answer?