Avon Anew Clinical Skinvincible Deep Recovery Cream Full Size Jar 1.0 OZ ONLY uploaded by Meshia E.

BY AVON

Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
The winter just destroys my skin, but I finally found a cream that repairs and moisturizes without greasiness or clogging my pores.  This stuff is fantastic! It's rich and creamy, but doesnt sting and doesnt feel greasy.  It sinks in quickly and makes my skin feel smooth and healthy, even after being chapped and dry from the harsh windy winter air!
Deidre W.
Richton, MS
Works well for sensitive skin. No fragrance so does not bother my allergies. Didn’t leave my skin feeling oily.
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
I was looking for a recovery cream that helps with the fine lines of expression and the aging signs of the skin and my Avon representative recommended this cream. It is very light, well absorbed by the skin, non greasy feeling and good bye to my first signs and fine lines. A must in my care routine.
Ella C.
This is the perfect cream for people eoth sensitive skin and wants an affordable one too, Me and my mom both love this product so much.
Angela M.
Kingston, ON
Another great Avon Anew cream, I have used it and would buy it again. Worth the money, great line, unscented