Avon Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask uploaded by Allison V.Avon Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask uploaded by Allison V.

BY AVON

• How well does this hydrate the skin?1 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin greasy?1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? Does it make your face smooth or...3 Answers
Avon Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask
  • "My Elizabeth Arden mask makes my skin glow, feel and look incredibly hydrated and very soft." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Srockbridge
I'm not a fan of gel products but this one is okay. It left my skin feeling sticky for a time after application. I have used it a few times but only if I was out of my normal overnight cream.
Bekah B.
Astoria
I tried this during the winter time in NYC. It felt nice and hydrating, but possibly a bit heavy for any other time of year. I liked it enough, but didn't love it.
Theresa L.
Yorktown, VA
Avons overnight Hydration Mask has helped My face so much! My face doesn't feel dry anymore! Smooth face & less bigger pores! Easy to use! And not sticky feeling when You put it on!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I absolutely love this product! The way the Shea butter beads dissolve into my skin is so cool! It's light weight and helps especially around my nose for dryness. I will keep coming back for more! Avon you nailed it with this mask that you don't even have to remove!
Kaylie P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I tried a sample and honestly I'm not sure if my skin was more hydrated. But it didn't smell bad, and my face felt clean after using it. I'm sure if I used it more than just the 2 times I got out of the sample, that it could have given my skin the hydration it needs. Samples are great and all, but full size products are better because you have to use a product more than a couple times to see the results. You can't try a diet product and assume it's going to work just like that lol.
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
I use this twice or more a week. It has little beads in it that are like water capsules. They take a minute to dissolve. After I use this I finish up with my anew night moisturizer.
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
I love the extra boost of hydration this mask gives me while I sleep. It layers well with any Anew moisturizer and seems. Would recommend especially if you have extra dry skin.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I got a sample of this, which was quite enough to get a good feel of if it would work for me. I currently use an Elizabeth Arden hydrating mask, which I love and gives me a good comparison. This Avon mask didn't break out my sensitive skin. But it did not make any difference hydration wise. It was no different than when I use my regular night cream. My Elizabeth Arden mask makes my skin glow, feel and look incredibly hydrated and very soft. Avon didn't do any of that and I consider this to be nothing more than a costly night cream.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I adore this! I have super dry skin and this makes my skin feel incredibly soft after using it! It keeps even the driest of winter skin feeling supple. You only need a small bit so I feel like it is a good value for the price. It doesn't leave skin with a film or leave it feeling greasy. It soaks right in. I use it at night before bed and the next morning my skin is super soft and the softness lasts the whole day.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and like the product. It doesn't irritate my skin and it is not greasy, oily, or heavy. It is a bit on the pricey side so I'm not sure if I would buy the full sized product.,
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this good for sensitive skin? Does it make your face smooth or Does it dry your face out? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?
Nancy M.
Waterbury, CT
How well does this hydrate the skin?
Laura  D.
Does this product make your skin greasy?
mikaelly o.
Minha avó já usou e amou!