Avon Anew Clinical Luminosity Pro Brightening Serum, 1 oz uploaded by Kayja E.

BY AVON

Avon Anew Clinical Luminosity Pro Brightening Serum - 1 Oz. : Now, a medical-grade ingredient breakthrough in skin brightening - for an at-home alternative to a dermatologist's laser! Avon harnessed the power of medical-grade L-Aspartic Acid to help... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really great brighten serum. I have really notice a difference in my skin. I use it twice a day morning and night after I clean my face. It doesn't affect your make. I won't leave your face feeling greasy. It's alight weigh oil. I have to say this is my favorite and I recommend to everyone.
Courtney J.
Rhymney
This product is very good, never fails to make my skin look brightening and smooth! I also put a little on my face every night before I go to sleep, and my skin is always perfect in the morning! If you put a little too much on your face, then your skin goes too oily, as long as you put the right amount onto your skin, the oil works amazing!