BY AVON

Dual eye system includes: UPPER EYE & BROW BONE GEL: instantly, eyes appear tighter and lifted. UNDER EYE CREAM: instantly, undereye shadows are visibly reduced. see more...

bijal S.
North wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy many products from.Avon. I like majority of them.i am a fan of this particular cream. good for the price, good consistency, smells really good, easy to apply and does wonders with skin.
Brittany M.
I use this everyday at least once a day if not twice. You can literally feel your skin tightening after you put it on and it just feels great! I usually wash my face and then use this products.
Jenni B.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product over the summer of 2016, but didn't really start using it until recently when I noticed I was starting to get bags under my eyes. I like the packaging and how it provides for both of the steps. The gel that goes on the lid and up to the brow bone helps lift my tired eyes and the under eye cream soaks in beautifully, leaving me looking a little less dead when I wake up in the morning. I use this twice a day. I would recommend for first time users to try out
Nancy M.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years. I love the fact that it tones and tightens the skin around your eyes. It's not greasy either, and doesn't clump on your skin. It seems to lessen wrinkles considerably, and the skin feels so much smoother as well.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I definitely love this product. It's Hypoallergenic. I use this all the time. If you have dark circles this product will make it go away and it will leave it clear and refreshed.
Aubree D.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works to tighten skin and erase fine lines INSTANTLY. WITHIN 60 seconds my eyes looked brighter and tighter. I stand by this dual eye system. Every woman in my family uses it and swears by it.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. I have used it on and off for a few years and it always gives my eye area a younger lifted look. It is a part of my nightly routine.
Sarah W.
Sagle, ID
Don't really notice too much of a difference as far as firming and lightening of dark circles, but it moisturizes well and feels nice on the eyes.
Shawn C.
I seen results in 2 weeks. No more droopy eyelids, now firm and younger looking. Smoothed out under eye wrinkles, in the same time. Live it !
Audrey B.
Sullivan, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cream every day and it's great! Very gentle on the skin and I have noticed a difference already! Definitely will buy again.
Jennifer O.
Pekin, IL
I am always looking tired! No matter how much sleep I get. Does this help with tired eyes or diminsh bags under the eyes?
Daisy Y.
So is this like basically firming creme but for eyes?
Carol J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help under eye fine lines?