BY AVON

Dual eye system includes: UPPER EYE & BROW BONE GEL: instantly, eyes appear tighter and lifted. UNDER EYE CREAM: instantly, undereye shadows are visibly reduced. see more...

Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
I'm an avid Avon user. Have been ever since my grandmother got me started at the age of 15. I have my favorites, but this isn't one of them. I'm not sure what the over-the-eye/eyelid part of this product is suppose to do, but it dried my skin out so badly that I quit using the eyelid portion of the product. The under-eye product worked okay, but nothing to "write home about".
Samantha B.
Austin
This makes my under eyes feel much smoother and the fine lines and wrinkles have become less noticable. I like how the product has two different creams for both under the eye and for the lids. It is also fairly priced for a skin care product.
Superbly S.
sunrise
I don’t know that I used this consistent enough to see results. Was looking to help brighten and maintain elasticity in upper and lower eye areas. The cream does change color and having to use two types of cream was less than desirable.
Lisa B.
Uniontown, OH
Love the 2 different kinds of creams! Can be a bit greasy best to use at night before bed. But overall very gentle and effective. Nice quality and packaging. And nice to buy from local Avon rep. I would buy it again.
Katherine G.
Riverdale, CA
The product has a creamy consistency that will make your eyes appear more glossy and lively. The only reason that I have gave this three stars would be that after using it for a while there seems to be no improvement in the skin.
Michelle T.
Did not like the dual formula, with one gel on the top and a cream on the bottom. It worked o.k. I’ve used a lot of Avon products but this was my least favorite. Would not purchase this particular product again.
Gladys T.
chicago
This eye product is a miracle for sagging and dull eyes it lifts your eyelids and adds luminosity to under eyes and eliminates dark circles I’ve been using this for a few years now
Jaz T.
Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System is one of my favorite items and my new go to for helping keep my eyes younger. The skin under my eyes and on my life looks and feels better.
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA
I tried this product about a year ago. I liked how it tightened my eyelids. I would put it in the fridge during the summer so that it would also cool my tired eyes.
lucy s.
I had such high expectations for this cream. It has win awards and it promises amazing things. However, after trying this cream and I mean the whole jar and I did not see a difference. I wouldn’t purchase again
Jennifer O.
Pekin, IL
I am always looking tired! No matter how much sleep I get. Does this help with tired eyes or diminsh bags under the eyes?
Daisy Y.
So is this like basically firming creme but for eyes?
Carol J.
Does this help under eye fine lines?