BY AVON

Eva B.
Northern Cambria
I use this serim every other day. I noticed when used daily it made my skin very oily. Overall its a great product that had helped make my skin look and feel healthier.
Jenny S.
Wichita
I have been using the dual eye system for over a year now, with Avon Anew Clinical.
I have found that the under eye cream prevents puffiness and the upper eye gel prevents continued darkening.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
My step mom loves avons serum! She has sensitive skin just like I do and she uses it twice a day and says it's a great buy. You will definitely get what you pay for in this product!
Lynn R.
Hemingway
This product did wonders for my skin! It helped with texture in my skin. It didn’t make my skin go back baby smooth but it did eliminate some texture.
AlondraGMakeup G.
Las Vegas
It feels fantastic I apply his once I’m done washing my face and then I apply this serum then i begin with my morning routine make up .
neva h.
mesa, AZ
I am an avon representative and really enjoy their higher end products. This one in particular is very good on my skin. Rejuvenating!
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
I love Avon. The best products. This definitely tightens the skin and I had a glow believe it or not. Definitely love this
Ashley V.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Worked pretty well. Didn't make my face oily or break out as most serums do. It did it's job for me. I would recommend
Racquel J.
Avon product are soooo harsh on the skin, I am not a fan. I will not be try Avon until the change their formula.
lisnette_rizada💎 T.
saint thomas us vigin islan usa
It's very good I applied it every night and I also have 1 vitamin C that they sell that works pretty well for me.