Avon ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel 42 ml 1.47 fl oz uploaded by Kristen L.Avon ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel 42 ml 1.47 fl oz uploaded by Kari C.Avon ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel 42 ml 1.47 fl oz uploaded by Laura L.

BY AVON

Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
This product works great at resurfacing my skin. It gets rid of dead skin and allows my moisturizer to sink in where it needs to. It is a little pricey, but it is a great product.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I am so disappointed in this product! I was looking for a peel to get rid of the rough patches on my chin and forehead, and looked up the best at home peel products and kept seeing stellar reviews for this, so I picked some up. First off, there is no safety seal under the lid, it just comes in a box which is at least wrapped in plastic, but other than that nothing, you just open the lid and there are 30 little "pre soaked" pads. The pads in the top third of the stack were almost completely dry, so I picked one from the middle and rubbed it all over my face and waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing. It smelled and felt like rubbing alcohol, and it did sting a bit where I had a scratch on my face, but other than that nothing. Several hours later, I looked in the mirror and my whole face was red, dry as a bone, and had little red pimple like dots (but nothing in the bumps, just raised spots) EVERYWHERE! My skin literally felt like sand paper, it was horrible, I have never in my life felt my skin in such bad shape. I tried to think positively and thought maybe it's going to peel off, and thus would need to be dried out like that, but no. There is no peeling what so ever of any kind that happens from this product, I looked it up and no one has experienced peeling, I don't think it should be allowed to be called a peel when in fact it is just a chemical exfoliant (and not a very good one either). I continued to use it every other day for two weeks, hoping that maybe it had to get worse before it got better, but I was sadly mistaken. My face only continued to get more and more ruddy looking, and rough. I have stopped using it, and have finally, after almost two months, gotten the roughness and bumps to go away (through use of some better products). It didn't hurt, or itch, or any other signs of an allergy, it simple affected my face the way you would expect alcohol to. I guess it lived up to it's name, as it did re-texturize my skin, but not in a good way.
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
Works fine for wat its suposed to do. I contacted avon and found out the glycolic acid is 10% so its the same strength as ddf glycolic acid 10% toner so this is a good equivalent product but its expensive because you only get 30 pads and with the ddf large bottle even thought its 35$ you get alot! And at only 10$ more then avon its basically a steal next to avon.
Amy B.
Rochester, NY
I am super impressed with this product. I use them about twice a week and the first few times I had a burn/tingle sensation as it dried but it quickly dissipated and does not happen when used frequently after that. I have never had peeling issues, although with the formula I can understand why some might. Although I did not have many wrinkles (I am 37), I credit this product with helping me keep a youthful look by retexturizing my skin and evening out dark spots. Definitely a gem in the Avon collection!
Kristen M.
Avon products used to be over looked, but now they are making their way back up! My step mother and grandmother always bought this stuff and I can tell you that it is a wonderful product. It feels great on the skin and really shows a difference after a little bit of using the product.
Robin A.
Rayne, La
A GREAT product for reducing the look of acne scarring!. I have cystic acne and dark skin that is prone to terrible scarring and Ive been using this product for 5 weeks now and the difference is amazing! There is a slight tingle when the product is used but it goes away as soon as it dries. If you experience some dryness or peeling, only use once or twice a week.
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
I had never tried any peels on my skin so I was hesitant to try...but thankful that I did. With the initial use, I did have a slight tingling of my skin. Not necessarily uncomfortable but I was not expecting it. After having used it for several weeks, I can definitely say that it works! My skin feels softer and smoothr and it has a more glowing look to it.
Christina C.
Hardy, AR
I keep this product always!! Absolutely love it! It makes my skin glow. At times..not every time..it actually has cleared my acne too. Guess It just depends on the underlying cause of the acne at the time. It peeled away old acne scars after about a month of using it too so very pleased with that.
Tuan D.
Riverdale, CA
What I love most about this product is that it is affordable! It smells nice and my mom and I enjoy using it, the tub is fairly large and will last a good amount of time
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I've been using these for years and I love them. I definitely notice a positive impact when I use them regularly. This is an essential product.