Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersAvon
Anew Clinical Absolute Even Spot Correcting Hand Cream with SPF 15

Avon Anew Clinical Absolute Even Spot Correcting Hand Cream with SPF 15

by Avon

Avon Anew Clinical Absolute Even Spot Correcting Hand Cream with SPF 15UPC:094000848922Price is for 1 hand Cream Only SKU:ADIB00BSZP7RW

Je viens tout juste de l’acheter, que pensez vous de ce produit ?
Start your review of Avon Anew Clinical Absolute Even Spot Correcting Hand Cream with SPF 15!
Maria R.
Mendota, IL
Avon Anew Clinical Absolute Even Spot Correcting Hand Cream with SPF 15 uploaded by Maria R.
this product smells amazing and also gives your hands that soft touch your looking for. its spf 15 too! just have to apply once or twice a day to clean hands.
Sharon F.
Columbus , OH
My favorite hand cream. I’m 59 and I have very very few age spots on my hands. I think this cream has prevented me from getting them. Once it’s absorbed and rubbed in really good, it’s not greasy like so many others. I use it in the morning and at bedtime after I do my face skincare. I’ll rub a little on my elbows too! NICE
Paula L.
Durham, NC
One of my all-time favourites Avon Anew Clinical Absolute Even Spot Correcting Hand Cream with SPF 15 really works! It’s got a super light scent that I love and is just the right density for my hands, and, it’s not pricey st all. A little goes a long way with application!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...