Avon Always on Point Self Sharpening Eyeliner Color Black uploaded by Keishla M.Avon Always on Point Self Sharpening Eyeliner Color Black uploaded by Κατερίνα Γ.

BY AVON

VERY NICE COLOR see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Love this eyeliner. It self sharpens. It glides on easily. Color is very rich. Great for creating a wing., Reasonably priced. I sell Avon and really like these liners. Comes in several colors. Get you some.
Ashley W.
Adah, PA
I LOVE this eye liner! I like how it sharpens its self! It's never a dual liner. The texture is good, I've never personally had a problem, with this eye liner running or smudging. If I had to have a complaint about this product, it would be that it seems to not last long. Usually my liners last for about a month and a half. This liner only last me 3 weeks. The price is affordable. The price is anywhere between $5.99-$9.99
Sayli T.
Omg I love that this one is always pointed every time we open it. It's genius. It keeps my water line perfectly touched and doesn't smear all day. Def my fav eye liner for my water line. Can't beat it
Stefanie B.
Pleasant View, TN
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. It always is at a point and it goes on real smooth. I don't use anything else unless I forget to re-order.
Trish R.
Joshua , TX
Goes on smooth, never have to worry about sharpening it and to top it all off, it stays on all day!! An excellent product to have!#
Briana H.
Tempe, AZ
This is my absolute favorite!! Avon never lets me down!! I love love love their products and will forever be an Avon girl!!
Keishla M.
This eyeliner is excellent is very soft and with great pigmentation
I advise you to try it, you will not regret it
Sarah G.
Love this eyeliner. It makes for drawing a clear wing. I like the creamyness of it. I like the color as well.
Kristen K.
Cassville, WI
This is great eyeliner. Avon's Alway on Point Self Sharpening Eyeliner goes on smoothly.
Katlyn L.
Brantford
Great price. Always easy to apply. The only downfall to Avon is it needs to be ordered you can't just go to a store and buy it when your out