BY AVON

Luxurious natural bristle.. a full, fluffy head of soft goat hair for the most flawless, even coverage. Reusable vinyl pouch. 2 1/4" L see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Cerdas macias e fácil de higienizar.  Seu uso facilita a aplicação de blush com maior precisão. E evita o desperdício de blush no momento da aplicação." in 3 reviews
Cece🌷 A.
Merced, CA
This is my fave go to Kabuki brush for powders. I've used the same one for years (cleaning it very often, of course). It's not super dense, which I like, and I feel that I have more control over where my powders apply where. Best part is that it's small enough for on the go, too :)
Crystal R.
Lewisburg
I use this brush everyday to apply my powder after applying my foundation. I feel like this brush makes it easier to apply powder for a better look than woth a sponge.
Amy O.
Jupiter
This brush evenly applys my pressed powder without over applying product. Its easy to clean and It's my most used makeup brush.
liz g.
The bristles fall out a lot, slightly rough bristles and not very sturdy overall. Wouldn’t really recommend this product.
LeeAnn v.
Tacoma
I haven’t used this brush much but I have had it for years. Love the Avon company makeup and makeup brushes
Kelsey R.
Renfrew
Amazing! I buy all my brushes there. Blends amazing and clean so easy! I just use soap and water. They are fast drying and store easily without the bristles flaring up. I am very satisfied with this product.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Cute little brush. Sleek looking. Does the job its supposed to do prefectly. I use this for any powder on my face and some bronzer. Cheap and cheerful worth purchasing. I would recommend and buy again.
Danielle P.
London
This Kabuika brush is actually really good and not pricey at all great to use on your face, easy apply on your face too I love it, very affordable and feels very soft on your face would definitely buy again!!
JULIANE P.
Ivaneide A.
Ilhéus,Bahia
SSuper recomendo ótima precisão textura suave macio fácil se usar e aplicar. Pode ser usado com iluminador pó ou blush