BY AVON

Luxurious natural bristle.. a full, fluffy head of soft goat hair for the most flawless, even coverage. Reusable vinyl pouch. 2 1/4" L see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Cerdas macias e fácil de higienizar.  Seu uso facilita a aplicação de blush com maior precisão. E evita o desperdício de blush no momento da aplicação." in 3 reviews
Cecilia A.
Merced, CA
This is my fave go to Kabuki brush for powders. I've used the same one for years (cleaning it very often, of course). It's not super dense, which I like, and I feel that I have more control over where my powders apply where. Best part is that it's small enough for on the go, too :)
Heather W.
Great Bend
Love love love my AVON Kabuki brush. I use it for my mineral foundation. Great coverage, no blotches. I wish there was a bigger handle but I know Kabuki brushes have a baby handle no matter what. Great price when it’s on sale too!
Sara M.
Toccoa
Love this brush. Soft, works well, and feels great on my skin. The short handle is also great because I feel like I have more control than with a brush with a long handle.
Crystal R.
Lewisburg
I use this brush everyday to apply my powder after applying my foundation. I feel like this brush makes it easier to apply powder for a better look than woth a sponge.
Amy O.
Jupiter, FL
This brush evenly applys my pressed powder without over applying product. Its easy to clean and It's my most used makeup brush.
Hannah L.
I love this kabuki brush! I don’t feel like it holds a lot of powder foundation in the brush and it evenly apples the makeup!
liz g.
The bristles fall out a lot, slightly rough bristles and not very sturdy overall. Wouldn’t really recommend this product.
Robyn G.
Knoxville , TN
Over all a great brush. Easy to use and keep clean. Will be buying a few other brushes from them to add to my collection
LeeAnn v.
Tacoma
I haven’t used this brush much but I have had it for years. Love the Avon company makeup and makeup brushes
Christa G.
This is a very good brush for applying face powder! Its a good price and gets the job done! I used this brush for a few years, so it is a VERY good value! Cheap and lasts forever! It applies makeup evenly! I think I would buy this again in the future !