BY AVON

Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! It smells amazing and really does add volume to my thin hair. I use the conditioner as well. This doesn't strip my hair or make it feel dry and doesn't add frizz like most volume shampoos. The volume lasts all day and this is my favorite to use the day before when I know I want my hair to look fuller.
Gladys R.
This shampoo is amazing at a very reasonable price. Leaves my hair silky and smooth, doesn't damage my hair and gives it a good amount of volume which is hard to get on my hair. My daughters hair looks so nice too being that she has thick hair. I always stock myself with this product.
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
I love Avon shampoo! It's nice to be able to use a quarter size amount and get my whole head of hair fully soapy. My hair is past my bum and I make sure I follow up with Avon's split end therapy.
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
Purchased this from an AVON catalog and love the way my hair felt and smelled. I like in Houston TX and the humidity makes my hair extra frizzy, but with this shampoo, I did not have to put anything on my hair and it looked wonderful. I would definitely buy it again.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately in the country that I live is no longer for sale but is very good. He used it and I liked his smell and how he left his hair. Perfect if you want something cheap
Crystal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo, when I had hair and used it, to me was just as good as Suave shampoo. The only difference was you had to wait on the order to get to you. It was goo and got the job done for sure.
Maria D.
Really this shampoo I liked it enough because
it did pretty well to my hair as it is very
badly treated in the time I used it I was
pretty good with it besides the smell is very
nice.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
I really like avon shampoo, just because its avon doesn't mean it works well. You don't need a lot and I always wash my hair twice. I think a whole bottle lasts about 2 months for me and I have long hair
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like Avon shampoos, after them my hair is full of dandruff and seems not clean at all. Would not recommend this
Tiffany S.
Good product! Leaves hair feeling clean and smelling nice! I have always liked Avon shampoo and conditioner
Jennifer G.
Medley, FL
I wonder what this is and if this product really works. My hair is very smooth and I would give it some volume
Priscila Nicole R.
Seville
How did it go?
SANAE S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my friend said that it gets your head with Dandruff ? is it true ?
Maria D.
How was it with this shampoo I dry them or hydrate them? I did quite well.