BY AVON

Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
This is one of the few shampoo my hair will actually tolerate after being damaged by bleach. It makes my hair shine and gives it more volume, I keep on buying every chance I get.
Victoria S.
usa
This is my sister after using the avon advance techniques volume shampoo and conditioner.. It has never been so easy to have so much volume . If you have never used this you should go try it
Gladys R.
This shampoo is amazing at a very reasonable price. Leaves my hair silky and smooth, doesn't damage my hair and gives it a good amount of volume which is hard to get on my hair. My daughters hair looks so nice too being that she has thick hair. I always stock myself with this product.
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
I love Avon shampoo! It's nice to be able to use a quarter size amount and get my whole head of hair fully soapy. My hair is past my bum and I make sure I follow up with Avon's split end therapy.
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
Purchased this from an AVON catalog and love the way my hair felt and smelled. I like in Houston TX and the humidity makes my hair extra frizzy, but with this shampoo, I did not have to put anything on my hair and it looked wonderful. I would definitely buy it again.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
Unfortunately in the country that I live is no longer for sale but is very good. He used it and I liked his smell and how he left his hair. Perfect if you want something cheap
Crystal W.
This shampoo, when I had hair and used it, to me was just as good as Suave shampoo. The only difference was you had to wait on the order to get to you. It was goo and got the job done for sure.
Maria D.
Really this shampoo I liked it enough because
it did pretty well to my hair as it is very
badly treated in the time I used it I was
pretty good with it besides the smell is very
nice.
Sandy S.
I love this and it is affordable. My hair was so damaged and this avon product worked so good and its cheap. Nothing like other beauty products in beauty salons that work great too but are to pricey. This is truly amazing I been trying to grow my hair for the longest and with this product it helps me maintain it stronger because i have thin hair and this help me add volume to it. Healthy hair means a faster grow😉
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
I really like avon shampoo, just because its avon doesn't mean it works well. You don't need a lot and I always wash my hair twice. I think a whole bottle lasts about 2 months for me and I have long hair
Priscila Nicole R.
Seville
How did it go?
Jennifer G.
Medley, FL
I wonder what this is and if this product really works. My hair is very smooth and I would give it some volume
SANAE S.
One of my friend said that it gets your head with Dandruff ? is it true ?
Maria D.
How was it with this shampoo I dry them or hydrate them? I did quite well.