BY AVON

Amber K.
Bay City, MI
I sold Avon for quite awhile, and when I did, I really enjoyed using the Avon Advance Techniques Volume Shampoo. I have very thick hair and sometimes it feels really weighted down and flat to my head. This shampoo helped to give my hair volume and I had that commercial hair that every girl wants when I was using it.
Lauren B.
Monroe, OH
I honestly love this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner. I have noticed that a lot of volumizing products make it feel like there's product caked on each strand, but this stuff is light and airy while still being able to provide a bit of lift for fine-haired girls like me.
sidney p.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Very volumizing, like advertised. I wouldn't recommend using it during humid days if your hair tends to frizz up. For anyone with flat hair, this is the product for you! Also love the smell of this. Very satisfied with this product and would one hundred percent recommend
ora b.
Bronx, NY
I brought this shampoo mistakenly but i enjoyed it all the same. The scent was very salon like, it had the smell of the shampoos they use in the salons. I personally don't need volumizing but it was a good product all the same, i would recommend it to some of my friends
Diana B.
Haltom City, TX
This shampoo really keeps my hair smelling good. It keeps my hair from getting split ends and keeps it healthy. My hair color is naturally dark brown but I died my hair dark red. I recommend this shampoo especially if you have your hair dyed it helps keep the color.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
I love avon shampoo. It has a salon smell. Works professionaly in hair. It cleanses and leaves hair smelling perfect. Just like you left salon. I use this everyday. Very effective and would recommend to others. I would buy again. I always do. With this
Heidi S.
Salem, OR
Avon has consistently produced high quality hair products, and this is no exception! I almost don't need to use conditioner. Gentle yet effective for everyday use, but if your hair needs less frequent use, you will still be highly satisfied.
Staci K.
Louisville, KY
I love Avon products! This shampoo smells great and leaves hair feeling clean and smooth! Downside is having to order online or with a rep. It takes a few days to get. I would recommend this product to anyone though!
lisa m.
This product gives your hair a nice volume, nice scent, and it's long lasting!! This product is also very affordable. It's better than other because it's for all hair types!! This product will leave you satisfied!
JJ B.
I really like Avon shampoo. It works very well on my hair. It cleans my hair really good removing dirt, oils, and gel. It has a rich lather and rinses out easily. It smells great too. I would recommend this.
Jennifer G.
Medley, FL
I wonder what this is and if this product really works. My hair is very smooth and I would give it some volume
Priscila Nicole R.
Seville
How did it go?
SANAE S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my friend said that it gets your head with Dandruff ? is it true ?
Maria D.
How was it with this shampoo I dry them or hydrate them? I did quite well.