BY AVON

• Hey! Ive got extremely thick frizzy hair, with curls. Doe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
I still had frizz in my hair and I did not feel that my hair was hydrated. All can I say is that I already tried best products from Avon and definitely there is better products chipper that really control your frizz.
Jenny S.
Coal Valley, IL
Living in a river town, our summers can be quite humid!  This product comes in a very small bottle, but a little goes a long way!  It also seems to last all day.  I don't have curly or normally frizzy hair, but my thicker, straight hair looks best with this product on those humid days.  Application is slightly messy, but washes easily with soap and water.  Great price on a quality item!
Ian R.
Royal Palm Beach
I love this product. It works soooo well and doesn’t let my hair get to frizzy. Wait that’s wrong it doesn’t let my hair get frizzy at all. I use it when I go to work that way my hair doesn’t get frizzy due to the hat I have to wear.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
This product is pretty good. It is a nice leave in treatment and I like to use it in days I heat style. Smells nice and does not weigh my hair down. Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control Anti-Frizz Treatment
Marissa M.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product! Haven’t used it in a while, but I remember it improving my hair and reducing frizz significantly. Would recommend to others who face frizz issues on a daily basis.
Rachel B.
Work good for frizzy, dry hair. Keeps my hair calm on rainy and humid days. Work for all hair types and styles. Used since I was 14 and haven't found anything better.
Lyndsie H.
Goldsboro, NC
I was at my Nana's house and she pulled out this huge box of Avon products. To my surprise, this was in there, and holy cow it is wonderful. I have long, curly hair that is impossible to tame. With this, I can put some in my wet hair, and then move on to not worrying about my hair going crazy.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Funciona bien, pero solo bien. Mi cabello es rizado y tiende a tener mucho frizz, este producto me ayudo pero no me controló el frizz, existen productos que si me lo controlan un poco mas que este. Lo volveria a comprar? Tal vez, pero no es algo que realmente me voy a dedicar a buscarlo.
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
I don't usually buy much from Avon, but a friend of mine with equally unruly hair recommended I use an Avon product. I couldn't find the one she mentioned, so I gave this one a go and was pleasantly surprised by it. I have pretty versatile hair - just add water and it goes curly. When I straighten it, it stays soft. I think if I ever figured out how to do it better, I could probably master waves too. However, in it's curly or lazy ponytail looks, it always goes frizzy. This product really worked to put the kibosh on that. It was also phenomenal at smoothing flyaways when I straighten it.

The price was right too.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Really works to control frizz in humidity. i had hair with body, but after having my twins, my hair suddenly got curly???!!!! I generally wash it apply mousse and let it dry naturally. I then pick it out a bit. If I did not use the Avon Lotus Shield before the mousse, I would have a frizzy mess, but with it, I have defined curls and no frizz!!! Love this product! I know it will probably not be loved by everyone, as that is the way all products are. The plus with this product is that it is an Avon product, and they always have samples! You will be able to try this product first without investing any money which is a real plus+++!!
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , KY
Does it work for anyone else and his do you apply it to your hair? I've heard different things about it.
Kara G.
New Haven, MI
Do you guys use this product as a heat protectant as well like I do?
Saurabh S.
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
If you use this, do you have straight, wavy or curly hair?
Aimée R.
Stratford Victoria
Hey! Ive got extremely thick frizzy hair, with curls. Does this product work? Does it make the hair oily? Im just looking for something that calms the frizz and makes the curls look nice and relaxed.