BY AVON #21 in Hair

• Do you guys use this product as a heat protectant as well like I ...2 Answers
  • Loreal is good for oily skin ????Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Sh...2 Answers
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
I still had frizz in my hair and I did not feel that my hair was hydrated. All can I say is that I already tried best products from Avon and definitely there is better products chipper that really control your frizz.
Jenny S.
Coal Valley, IL
Living in a river town, our summers can be quite humid!  This product comes in a very small bottle, but a little goes a long way!  It also seems to last all day.  I don't have curly or normally frizzy hair, but my thicker, straight hair looks best with this product on those humid days.  Application is slightly messy, but washes easily with soap and water.  Great price on a quality item!
Amie G.
Grimes , IA
I love love love this!!! My hair is so frizzy most of the time. I have been using it for years! It smells wonderful. It lasts all day and I don't have to worry about frizz when it's super humid here in Iowa! It isn't bad for the price either.
Marissa M.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product! Haven’t used it in a while, but I remember it improving my hair and reducing frizz significantly. Would recommend to others who face frizz issues on a daily basis.
Rachel B.
Work good for frizzy, dry hair. Keeps my hair calm on rainy and humid days. Work for all hair types and styles. Used since I was 14 and haven't found anything better.
Lyndsie H.
Goldsboro, NC
I was at my Nana's house and she pulled out this huge box of Avon products. To my surprise, this was in there, and holy cow it is wonderful. I have long, curly hair that is impossible to tame. With this, I can put some in my wet hair, and then move on to not worrying about my hair going crazy.
Courtney M.
I had three sample sizes of this product which I used up and have a pretty solid opinion on it. A little bit of this product went a long way! The little foil packets I had lasted me almost a week each. I don't really think that it helped a whole lot with my frizz, but it did smell nice and made my hair feel soft.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I have natrually curly hair, resulting in insane ammounts of frizz especially if it is very wet or very dry outside.  this product comes to the rescue every time i use it.  not too heavy, it doesnt leave a greasy residue, but does prevent the flyaways that i seem to always be battling.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Funciona bien, pero solo bien. Mi cabello es rizado y tiende a tener mucho frizz, este producto me ayudo pero no me controló el frizz, existen productos que si me lo controlan un poco mas que este. Lo volveria a comprar? Tal vez, pero no es algo que realmente me voy a dedicar a buscarlo.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
I use this on my oldest daughters hair all the time. She has such thick wavy hair and it is just the right prices she loves how it smells and never complains of her hair being greasy. Wish it came in a bigger bottle though
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , KY
Does it work for anyone else and his do you apply it to your hair? I've heard different things about it.
Saurabh y.
Kara G.
New Haven, MI
Do you guys use this product as a heat protectant as well like I do?
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
If you use this, do you have straight, wavy or curly hair?
mikaelly o.