BeautyHairHair ProductsAvon
Advance Techniques Dry Ends Hair Serum Serum

Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Hair Serum Serum

by Avon

Dramatically smoothes and nourishes dry, damaged ends. Seals the cuticle to tame flyaways, leaving hair silky and not Frizzy Clear Thick Formular comes in an easy to apply pump bottle

Does this serum works effectively?
I used to have a similar one but i tried to find it for long time and i cant.
Is it good for frizzy hair? ? ?
Start your review of Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Hair Serum Serum!
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Hair Serum Serum uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Avon
Me encanta este producto hace muchos años que lo estoy usando me le da mucho brillo a mi cabello , lo uso luego de que me plancho el pelo y wow se puede usar en cualquier color de pelo muy satisfecha con el Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Hair Serum Serum
Krystal C.
Kempner
I love love love how soft this makes my hair. I have very fine hair and have always had trouble finding products that didn't make my hair look oily. I tried this on a special and fell in love. I apply to damp hair and I can instantly feel a difference. And it's still soft the next day. I would definitely recommend this products to others.
Maile W.
These guys new what they were doing when they made this product. I have very long hair with dry and brittle ends and this stuff is amazing. It has never been easier to grow my hair out with this product. Love it!
Rachel T.
hugo
I think it works pretty good. I just wanna with it was easier to use. I have brown hair and it is all over the place. Purchased at Avon. Smells ok but scent doesn’t last. I wouldn’t tell people not to buy it.
Maria S.
Antrim, County Antrim
This is a good hair serum, it does what it says it's supposed to do, but nothing too impressive, the smell is lovely but not too much, and it also leaves the hair a bit shiny and soft, it's a great product if there aren't many other options around.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
This Avon dry ends hair serum really does hydrate my dry ends. I apply it on my damn hair and it keeps my ends nice and nourish and makes it easy to comb my hair without the ends breaking off or pulling. I have bottles of it.
Jadi D.
Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Hair Serum Serum uploaded by Jadi D.
I been using this Like 10 years. I love this products smells amazing and it’s super worth it. I met my expectations. I don’t remember the price. I use it every time I blow dry my hair.
Nicole R.
Sarasota, FL
I really enjoy this product. It is so helpful and I can feel my ends being nourished. It deff helps my split ends to not show as much!
Alicia F.
Marlton, NJ
I love scent and the light feel to this serum. Gives my hair a shine boost without weighing down. I have not found any serum that comes close to this. No more dryness or split ends. I would buy over and over.
Alondra G.
Love this product gives my dry ends the hydration that they crave. Easy to apply lasts forever and not pricey
Ask a question to the Influenster community...