BY AVON

Give hair a boost of shine that lasts all day. Instantly boosts shine by up to 93%! Get silky hair with smooth-as-glass shine. 3.4 fl. oz. see more...

MELISSA B.
This shine spray does make my hair shiny however it feels heavy and oily after I use it. I have long hair so I need all the body and weightlessness I can get. It smells terrific but the spray bottle head occasionally needs cleaning from buildup. It's inexpensive but I now invest in something a little better.
Desiree S.
Muskegon, MI
One of my very good friends sells Avon and introduced me to this product. I will say that I have very thick and sometimes unmanagble hair, I ALWAYS use a shine spray...usually Biolage. But, I thought I'd give my bestie some business and try this product...and I couldn't be more happy!! You truly can tell a difference by using the smallest amount. My hair looks and feels great! Oh, and it smells AMAZING! Thanks Avon for saving me tons money and making my locks look gorgeous!
Ashley L.
I love this product! It smells fantastic and it does not make my hair look greasy! It makes my hair shine and feel smooth and silky! I use this to finish off my style especially after straightening my hair.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
I've been buying this for years. I love this I keep at least 3 bottles on hand all the time . It smells amazing and is the perfect finishing spray . If you haven't tried this you don't know what your missing . Go out and buy this asap!! Get a few !!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I switched to this after sunsilk stopped selling their products :( I loved their shine spray but this works just as good. Makes my hair softer and more manageable. Not to mention super shiny and healthy looking
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
I absolutely love this product!!! I am a cosmetologist and this shine spray by far beats any other professional shine spray that can cost way too much!
Rose P.
I love this product it smells great, it is inexpensive, and works miracles. I have frizzy hair and it's great to find a product that works!
Peggy R.
Milwaukee, WI
I have tried a lot of shine sprays. Most leave my hair oily. Not this one from Avon!! It's a light spray that makes my hair dazzle!
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Me gusta este producto, me deja el cabello muy suave y brillante además posee un delicioso aroma. Y su nuevo envase es muy lindo.
Brandi B.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have dry frizzy hair and use this to get it shiny. Works great and really gives a great sheen to my locks. Love it!
Gesouida H.
Do you apply it on the roots or at the ends of your hair?