BY AVON #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Avon
  • "I've tried using the skin care that was specifically for my age group, but found out that it was way too strong for my skin." in 29 reviews
  • "Avon is a mix of kitschy ornaments and ugly decor, and good quality cosmetics, bath and body products, and even clothing (I have an amazing skirt that always get compliments and surprise when I say where it's from!)." in 28 reviews
  • "I tried a couple of there products not the best but they do have some really good stuff and at a very affordable price and i like how they always come up with new products that's really nice! " in 27 reviews
  • "Satisfactory, but took a long time to receive the products, some of which were overpriced (although most were inexpensive)." in 23 reviews
  • "I love the convenience of catalog shopping through a rep, and for many of the tried and true products (like bubble bath and toiletries) and gift items you can't go wrong with the price." in 18 reviews
TERRI Y.
TERRI Y.
Fort Myers , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started selling Avon in 2013 and before that didn't use one Avon product! Now, I use all of the make up, and can't buy anywhere else because of the high quality and low price of the products. The clothing line is too large for me, but the Mark clothing goes down to 4-6 and I can usually find really cute, trendy clothing in there! They have come out with so many skin, hair, perfume, cologne, and bath and body products that there is something for every taste! Also, they have a Living magazine for household decorating, and Avon seems to always have a sale going on. I do videos on Avon, and if anyone would like to try it out, I highly recommend being an Avon rep. At my youtube channel 1965gal you will find my videos.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Summerville, SC
Avon offers a wide variety of products for everyone. The reason I gave them 4 stars is I feel their customer service as a whole have began to lack. I ordered some products for Christmas and I only received half of the items I ordered. I felt bad for the Rep because she had to explain to me and others that not all of the products came. She also lost money on the orders. They have some work to do to improve to what they were years ago.
This Foundation is good for people who don't want too much coverage. it lightly covers and evens out skin tone without being too heavy on the skin. the shade light pink is good for people who have fair skin like me. I would definitely say it is an invisible coverage because it is not very good at covering up spots or blemishes.
it has easy application and it is very smooth on skin. it also has a pump applicator
MomIsAjob2 :.
MomIsAjob2 :.
I am an Avon Independent Representative. I mostly just buy for myself and a few close friends. I love the Avon Foot Works Overnight Renewing Foot Cream, Planet Spa Perfectly Purifying with Dead Sea Minerals Body Wash, and the Dazzlers Nail Polish top coat. I also get the Amazing Apple Detangling Spray for my sensory sensitive 10 year old! Must have products! momisajob2 avonrepresentative com
Shaylee M.
Shaylee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Avon. My grandma has sold Avon for over 15 years. I receive a whole bag of various things from Avon for Christmas every year and I'm always pleased with every product! They're perfumes are my favorite and I love the colored bath crayons they have for my son! I order something from Avon at least twice month. :) Highly recommended.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Avon products!! Since I was a teenager I have been using items of this brand because is afordable. My favorites are the loose and compact powders, the blushes and lipsticks. Some fragances are lovely but I wish they were bigger so they can last longer, the skin care products are great too, so overall is a great brand for the budget women.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Avon makes really good products for the money. They're very good value and always last a very long time. I love that their product line is always changing and improving so they always have new things to try. It is pretty sad though, when you get attached to a product and then they stop carrying it.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The avon products are good. I've enjoyed there makeup. I've had a few purses from them. Also lotions and perfumes. I've liked almost every thing but not there jewelry. What I have received was very cheap and breaks really fast. One necklace broke when I put it on for the first time.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase a lot of my pencil makeup from Avon. I.e. Eyeliners, lip liners, eyebrow pencils. They're a great deal when they're on sale and work really well. Their lip liners and eye brow pencils are a must. Awesome perk, my mom is in the Avon presidents club and rose circle. ūüėä
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt sold Avon back in the 90s as a stay at home mom and I can remember helping to pack orders. Since then I have had a soft spot for the brand. The cosmetics have always been high quality. We still have a few of the kitschy holiday decorations that have lasted years.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
What is your favorite make up related product from Avon?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
What's the best product you ever bought from Avon?
Guadalupe N.
Guadalupe N.
Orlando, FL
Is the Avon makeup good?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Carrollton, TX
Whats you're favorite product?
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the perfumes last a couple hours? I heard that it doesn't.