BY AVON #15 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Avon
  • "I've tried using the skin care that was specifically for my age group, but found out that it was way too strong for my skin." in 29 reviews
  • "Avon is a mix of kitschy ornaments and ugly decor, and good quality cosmetics, bath and body products, and even clothing (I have an amazing skirt that always get compliments and surprise when I say where it's from!)." in 28 reviews
  • "I tried a couple of there products not the best but they do have some really good stuff and at a very affordable price and i like how they always come up with new products that's really nice! " in 27 reviews
  • "Satisfactory, but took a long time to receive the products, some of which were overpriced (although most were inexpensive)." in 23 reviews
  • "I love the convenience of catalog shopping through a rep, and for many of the tried and true products (like bubble bath and toiletries) and gift items you can't go wrong with the price." in 18 reviews
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Avon. There are so much products I have that are from Avon. I have a few nail polishes from them that I love. I have a few lipsticks from them that I wear. The things I love most from Avon are their body sprays and bubble baths. To me they smell amazing. I also like some of their jewelry. When my mother was still alive we would go to our local Avon store( the lady who owned it was a family friend) almost every week and come home with a bag or two of goodies. Sometimes we/she would come home with a box full of goodies. I also like some of their home decor. Our Avon store also sold books and when my son was little he would pick out books for us to read together.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently became a consultant and have fallen in LOVE with Avon. Their stuff is super affordable, tons of sales, and is very nice quality. Seriously, I like it better than Mary Kay! Plus, their stuff ships quickly and I have never received damaged product. I recently discovered their lipgloss and it actually STAYS on after drinking a drink! I've never had one do that before so I've been won over rather quickly!
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I struggle trying to understand why Avon still markets itself as a company for women. I have used many Avon products over the years - as you may have guessed, I am a guy. By billing yourself as THE company for women you may be losing business. My favorite Avon products are Mesmerize and the black raspberry and peach bubble delight. I hope that someday soon Avon will include marketing to guys. Avon
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfume a lady I worked with at Sam's Club had made a gift for me for my mother and my mother loved the scent of the lady's perfume n she even sold Avon so I had gotten the deal of buying 2 of them so I tried one n fell in love with it. I use it everyday n if I'm going out I use it more than once ;-)
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good company. I just won a beauty box from them and I love it. I will be buying from them again in the future. I feel they are better than some other companies out there.
Jess B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been very satisfied with Avon products. I have been purchasing Avon products for almost 7 years now. Makeup, clothing, jewelry, etc and I have never been disappointed in their products. I highly recommend Avon to everyone.
Gabriela L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
avon is ok for nail polish but i wouldn't buy make up there its not the best so i wouldn't recommend it, i'd probably recommend it for trying it out if you're curious on perfumes or deoderant but i honestly don't like it.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using and selling Avon. I can stay home with my daughter but also make money for my family. If you ever thought about it you should really go for. You won’t regret it.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been loving Avon products it's super affordable and it's great for beginners. I really do like their eyeshadows. I really do love their products it's one of my favorite make up products.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love avon! They have great skincare products and pretty jewelry! So many different things for anyone! Best thing about them is, you can always find Avon!!!
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
What is your favorite make up related product from Avon?
Influenster M.
What's the best product you ever bought from Avon?
Guadalupe N.
Orlando, FL
Is the Avon makeup good?
Brittany H.
Carrollton, TX
Whats you're favorite product?
Gabriela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the perfumes last a couple hours? I heard that it doesn't.