BY AVODERM

AvoDerm Natural Wild by Nature Canned Cat FoodAvoDerm Natural Wild by Nature Canned Cat Food is made with wild caught ocean fish and is grain free providing healthy, balanced nutrition for your cat. High quality ingredients ensure that you are providing the optimum nutrition your pet needs. Carefully formulated for the everyday health needs of today's cats, AvoDerm starts with premium protein sources in delicious combinations to satisfy even the finicky cat. AvoDerm Natural Wild by Nature Canned Cat Food has vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients to help support your cat's immune function. Formulated to be rich in high quality fats and oils with a balanced Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio. The right nutrients in the right proportions are indispensable to keeping your cat's skin healthy. Sometimes shortages or excesses of specific nutrients can lead to thin, rough coats. Avocado and avocado oil can help support the skin and coat from the inside out. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Darby S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats are so picky for being feral rescues, and they also has allergies so I try to stick with heathier brands like this one, I have 4 cats and I'd say half my cats really liked this one and would wat it in a regular basis! I like that they have a large variety and grain free options!
Stef D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat is a very picky eater but she really likes this food! Most other cat foods, she'll just lick the gravy but she ate everything on her plate! I love the fact that it's grain free as well, this helps her maintain a healthy weight.
Rachelle D.
My cats absolutely love this food and it is such a great price! I've been buying it for them as long as I've had them! Great value for your money and my cats love it to
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
This canned food is not the cheapest, and it seems to be fine for most cats. My cat with allergy issues reacted to it. It is in the same price range as the higher quality food grade cat foods, so I opt for those.
Jessica S.
Fort Bragg, CA
I gave my cat this wet food when she had her litter and she stays healthy and it helped her keep her weight up. And she loved it
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
My cat enjoys these meals. Love that they come in a package of 24 so I can stock up.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
A great quality, inexpensive and cats love it! I really recommend this product!
Karla D.
My cat loves this and he's the pickiest eater I have ever met. This brand seems more cat friendly then the others and we just love it. My cat hates any other food. All he would eat was ham but once we got this, he went crazy. I would totally recommend to other cat owners.
Joselyne R.
Madrid , madrid
Mi gata es muy exquisita a la hora de la comida pero le gusta , y eso que es muy difícil encontrarle una que le guste .
Alejandra P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can i buy these cans?