2 colors available

BY AVODERM

AvoDerm Natural Small Breed Adult Chicken Meal and Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food provides quality protein sources that are ideal for small breed adult dogs with sensitivities to other protein sources. We use only quality ingredients in all our formulas to obtain healthy, balanced levels of protein, fat, and nutrients for adult dogs. These ingredients eliminate the need for unnecessary preservatives and additives, things your dog & #39s diet definitely doesn & #39t need. AvoDerm Natural Small Breed Adult Chicken Meal and Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food is naturally preserved with vitamins to ensure freshness and palatability so that your small breed adult canine pal can sustain all this nutrition from the inside out. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
My dog absolutely loved this food. Immediately after putting it in his bowl he went crazy for it & wanted more. This food is a heather food choice for your pet and they will love it and it is also great for their health.
Ivy F.
Ivy F.
Belle Chasse, LA
Good healthy puppy food choice. I would definitely refer people to it that has puppy's
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
It was a great kibble size for my chihuahua puppy, however I do think the avocado made it a bit too rich for her stomach as she did end up getting sick from it. However if your dog doesn't have a sensitive stomach I would definitely recommend it because she seemed to love it!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
My Dog Loves It. Its a great formula and the avocado meal and oil in it has given my dog the most beautiful and soft, silky coat.
Antonia R.
Antonia R.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect sized know for my 2 chihuahuas who gobble this food up as soon as it hits their dish. After switching to this brand food I immediately noticed a change in the softness of their fur as well as diminishing their periodic itchy skin issues. Another benefit is my female chihuahua has stopped getting crust under her eyes (thinking she had a food allergy to the previous kibble: Eukanuba)!
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
I've been feeding my 2 small dogs Avoderm for a couple years now, its the only food they eat. I like knowing they are eating food that is higher quality than what grocery stores carry.
azra l.