BY AVODERM

AvoDerm Natural Dog Food AvoDerm Natural Dog Food is formulated to provide healthy and balanced nutrition to your dog. This food is naturally preserved so that it remains fresh for a longer period of time. It comes in Chicken and Rice, Lamb and Rice and Vegetarian varieties. AvoDerm Natural Dog Food: Contains premium protein Great flavor Ideal healthy and strong body It contains antioxidants that help support the immune system. A Closer Look: AvoDerm Natural Dog Food contains avocado and avocado oil for healthy skin and coat. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Free of: Artificial ingredients, flavors, colors, fillers, corn and wheat see more...

Cathy K.
Renton
My lab loves this brand of food! He tends to be a selective eater but when I purchase this one he eats it as soon as it’s in his bowl. We also often get compliments on how shiny his coat is and I believe it’s due to the avocado oil that is in this brand of food. Also the ingredients are natural and there are no fillers like corn meal etc! It can be a little pricey but it’s worth it for my pup.
Sue K.
Pittsburgh, PA
A friend suggested this for our dogs about 4 years ago. It has since become our favorite food ever. The dogs coats are glossy, they seem to like the taste and we have no issues with ear allergies or anything like that. Only one local pet store carries Avoderm so I order it online and have it shipped via Amazon Prime. The price is reasonable considering the grade of food items used. Avoderm is also consistently among the top rated brands by various pet magazines. Highly recommend.
Diana H.
My dog is a mixed border collie with a very sensitive stomach. We have tried most brands out there. I Mus say that at first the avocado ingredient scared me because of the possibily of the toxic of persin. However after doing research found that this brand is safe. Not only did my dog stomach accepted the brand but was amazed at the lovely shiny coat after 6 weeks. We have been buying this brand for the past 3 years.
Nikki C.
Our dogs love this food! We struggled to find a food that wouldn't upset the stomach of one dog or the other... after trying over 4 different brands of food we read about avoderm in an article and gave it a shot. It was truly a blessing, as both of our dogs eat it without any stomach issues.
Marissa A.
Littleton, CO
I purchased this food for my dog after my sister told me about it as well as a pet store employee referring me. My pup seems to really like this food. I haven't had any problems with him eating it at all and we are almost through his first 30lb bag.
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a border collie that i used this food on. I got it as a free sample review item and the dog loved it. Hes getting pretty old in age and hes become rather picky but he loved this!!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This dog food is a pretty great brand. It specializes in helping out dogs with sensitivity to food or itchy hair. This will leave the coat really shiny!
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Health choice for your dogs! And my dogs absolutely love this food. It's nice to know that's there are healthy options out there for dogs
casey c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
10:10. I have a large breed and a smell breed and they both love this food. They prefer dry food over wet food.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this dog food. All organic and natural. It is the only dog food so far I have found she will eat