Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodAvoderm
Natural Cat Food - Chicken & Herring

AvoDerm Natural Cat Food - Chicken & Herring

by Avoderm

AvoDerm Natural Chicken & Herring Meal Adult Cat FoodGood health shows and it tastes great too with premium quality protein as the first ingredient. AvoDerm Natural Chicken & Herring Meal Adult Cat Food is made with omega-rich avocados for a healthy skin and coat, along with antioxidants to help your cat's immune system. What our recipes do on the inside, shows on the outside. No corn, no wheat, no soy or animal by-product meals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AvoDerm Natural Cat Food - Chicken & Herring!
Victoria W.
Even though it's a little on the pricier side of pet food, it's worth it. My Siamese cat had digestive issues when we first got him and this food has worked like a charm to keep those issues at bay. I order it on Amazon because that's where I have found it cheapest, but I would definitely recommend this, especially if your feline friend has digestive issues.

Looking for your answer?