Why do some people hate on it so much and what are some amazing recipes?
Brooklyn, NY - il y a 9 mois

8 answers

My son hates the texture of it 🤷 I love to make fajitas with avocado lettuce and chicken
il y a 3 mois
Guacamole, slices on salads, with nachos. Any way you eat it, it's delicious
il y a 6 mois
I love just slicing them and then some lemon juice and salt
il y a 6 mois
Its an acquired taste for some people. My husband didn’t eat them when I met him 50 years ago and now he is always asking for them.
il y a 7 mois
I think it’s because they are bland. I didn’t like the mushy texture when I was little. When I was a kid I hated them but I love them now.
il y a 8 mois
I put avocados in my salad. I’ve also put avocados in my fish tacos. Super delicious!
il y a 8 mois
I love it sliced on a turkey burger, sliced with a little salt & pepper, mashed up on wheat toast or in homemade guacamole.
il y a 8 mois
1. Turkey sandwich with bacon and avocado is good. 2. Finger sandwiches: Rye bread, cream cheese, hard boil egg slice, avocado slice, and alfalfa sprouts. 3. Pico de gaillo: Diced tomatoes and onions, cilantro, olive oil, fresh squeezed lime, garlic powder and salt. Let that sit for awhile. It's going to weep. Drain off the liquid and then add avocado chunks. 4. Something very simple is mixing ranch dressing with smushed up avocado. It's a very good dressing. 5. BLT wraps. Or as I call it, a BALT because you add avocado.