I haven’tI made myself try avocados yet FaceTime reason every time I go to try a chicken out what to do they taste like do they taste more in the vegetable or a fruit sideAvocados ?
Fall River, MA - il y a 8 mois

11 answers

Thank you so muchI still haven’t tried avocados yet but I see everybody enjoying them and talking about them I will try it when the time is right I’ll let all of you know what I thought
il y a 4 mois
Does it taste like a veggie or fruit you ask? I would categorize it as a veggie but with a texture of a fruit. The creaminess is undeniable.
il y a 4 mois
For me, I love Avocado's nutty flavor. They're ripe when you can feel the same give that you'd have by pressing your palm. I have my local health bar add avo to their grilled cheese panini before they grill it. This brings out even more of the layers of deliciously-nutty creamy flavor.
il y a 4 mois
This fruit, called an avocado can be made in so many different ways. Slice or cube it and place on top of a salad. Mash with other veggies and make that tasty guacamole or my favorite mash with a hard boiled egg, mayo and top it off with Everything Bagel mix on your choice of bread.
il y a 5 mois
They are more veggie but taste really good. I use these sliced in sandwiches and mix with a salad. I smash them for guacamole. Plenty of reasons to try them.
il y a 5 mois
They are definitely more veggie than fruit, but not like any other vegetable I’ve tasted, they are delicious, so good for you, and if you don’t like them plain, guacamole is a delicious way to have them!
il y a 7 mois
Who would of thought a vegetable would bring us so much joy 🤩
il y a 7 mois
I recommend using some lemon with salt and pepper!
il y a 8 mois
Avocados are a fruit but are not sweet. When ripe it has a creamy texture like butter. I usually put salt on top to eat with a meal or with a salad.
il y a 8 mois
I always buy my avocado green and let them get ready at home .