Does anyone have any healthy yet tasty meals they love to make?
Vista Creek Dr - il y a 2 mois

5 answers

I love to use it in chicken salad instead of mayo. If you're a vegetarian it makes a delicious taco or a avocado toast. I like it on a egg & bagel!
il y a un mois
I’m a vegetarian, I love avocado with wheat bread.  although, Hass to be fresh wheat bread. I Saul like certain kind of grain breads that are healthier then some sort of breads out there… I can name a few but this is about the avocado… I like it with tomatoes sometimes, and then an egg over easy with the wheat toast.  Also, make sure you drink lots of water. I wouldn’t say eat avocado every day but it’s pretty good.  i’ve been meaning to make guacamole, I have a recipe for it now. Sometimes I just eat it plain just cut it up and have it as a snack. Go easy on your salt intake though not everything has to have salt… sometimes I add a sprinkle but not much… oh I like to add hot sauce too if I’m eating it with egg and tomato on the wheat bread….
il y a 2 mois
Avocado on toast with everything but the bagel seasoning. Yum!
il y a 2 mois
I love avacodo and tomato sandwiches they are one of my favourites and healthy too.
il y a 2 mois
How about some air fried cabbage nuggets. Great alternative to your traditional grease fried chicken nuggets. Delicious.