BY AVOCADOS #1 in Vegetables

• What is avocado good for?9 Answers
  • Are these really that good as people say? I'm looking to try new ...18 Answers
  • So I love avocados alot. How can you make them last?10 Answers
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
OMG! Avocados are just delightful! not only they are very healthy, they are high in fatty acids. they provide the good oil. you can just improvise and make anything with avocados from guacamole, smoothies and event cook meals. i will definitely recommend them. Unfortunately depending on the season Avocado price can go up. other then the price they are a most have in the kitchen.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
Avocados are my favorite in the world, you can have however you like it, however you want, for salads, with bread, with Vegetables, even use it as a face mask and will work perfectly and it is because all the nutrients it has.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I LOVE avocados. I eat them at least once a week. My favorite thing to use them in is veggie wraps, I cut the avocados in strips in wrap them in a tortilla with other veggies cheese and ranch. I also love using avocado on my toast. Sometimes I mash it up or other times I cut them into strips and then add that on top of my toast.
Amanda R.
Is anyone else still obsessed with avocados? Because I am! I use avocados with everything- toast, tacos, tortilla soups- the lists go on and on! Not only are they very good for you, but if you get the right ingredients, you can make an amazing face mask with many benefits!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Avocado toast has become my new favorite thing in the world I never realized how much avocado could come in handy especially ones going vegetarian great source of protein and a healthy fat love the taste and you can do so many things with avocados guacamole equals amazing
Amanda M.
I actually used to not like avocado until recently. I’m not a fan of guacamole, so I assumed I wouldn’t like avocado’s. I had them on a salad and now I’m forever obsessed. They’re hard to find the perfect ripeness, but other than that they’re yummy on toast or salads!
Jennifer M.
I Love Love Love Avocadosat I Love . Avocados are considered a fruit . Wow right mind blowing!!! But their great in smoothies or juicing but best of all in salads . Their awesome for you , their is something in them that relaxes you to her you sleep better. Avocados are awesome!!! Avocados
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
I love love love avocados! I could seriously eat them everyday, all day. They taste delicious in pretty much anything, so awesome! I am vegan and avocados add a nice creaminess to recipes, but I personally thoroughly love them as is. I slice it up and add it to rice and veggies, avocado toast (with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast), tacos, soups.. I could go on and on.. :p
MaryBeth R.
Avocados are one of my favorite healthy foods. Unfortunately, they tend to be very expensive, but my love for them takes over when I’m at the store every time! I eat them by themselves and in numerous recipes.
Brittney M.
I love avacado! You can make so many different meals or snacks with them. I just get why there so expensive. But there so good to have toast in the morning or ,you favorite you can make guacamole! So many choices and I just love that! And there so healthy and there bad fat is even good for you. Everyone I go to target I pick up a couple. They don't last long in my house.
Mandy G.
Lewiston, Me
What is your favorite thing to use avocados for?
Marta A.
Scotland, ON
I want to introduce avocados into our diet. What are some good beginner recipes that will get us (my husband and me) excited?
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Are these really that good as people say? I'm looking to try new foods, more colorful foods this year, so I want to know is the hype worth it?
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is there a way to tell when they are ripe?
Nena T.
So I love avocados alot. How can you make them last?