Who else can eat a plain avocado ? Have y’all ever used it for a hair treatment?
Does anyone have any healthy yet tasty meals they love to make?
Can anyone give me tips on how I would know when an avocado 🥑is ready to eat?
Start your review of Avocados!
How would you rate this product?
Charline C.
Brooklyn, NY
Avocados uploaded by Charline C.
Avocados uploaded by Charline C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Avocado makes everything taste better. I can truly eat avocado and bread as a meal and feel full. It’s a great source of protein for vegan or vegetarian that I used often myself. The best feeling is to cut a perfect avocado. If it’s too plain for you, add a little bit of salt. You won’t regret it...
Mirla G.
Brockton , MA
Avocados uploaded by Mirla G.
Avocados uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Avocados fill us up and help us lose weight. It’s very rich in folic acid, are good for the heart. Reduce the cholesterol. They help the absorption of other fruits and vegetables. It’s a powerful antioxidant. Treat the gastrointestinal tract and it’s a natural antibiotic. This fruit contains high levels of the healthy Omega 3 fatty acid along with other minerals and vitamins. They contribute to healthy blood flow and lower blood pressure. They should be an important part of a balanced and healthy diet. Your body and your family will thank you.
Hart L.
We love avocados in our house. Use with most meals Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Use to replace butter in baking cookies and cakes!
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
Avocados uploaded by Ashley W.
I’ve become obsessed with avocados on bagels, sandwiches, or just eating them with a little salt and pepper
Kristine A.
Union City, CA
Avocados uploaded by Kristine A.
What the guac?! Who doesn’t love Avocados! I really don’t get why they cost extra at Chipotle.
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Avocados uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I used avocados from Mexico every day at my business they are really good with any kind of food
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS
Avocados uploaded by Amber C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love love love avocado. The ultimate healthy fat! You can eat it alone or made a sandwich, guacamole, or put it in a shake. It’s definitely multifaceted! Not to mention delicious. It’s one of those things where either you love it or you hate!
MEGAN M.
Avocados uploaded by MEGAN M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Avocados are amazing u can not go wrong with them if u add them to soup or salad and on rice it’s just the tastiest thing ever
Diane G.
Washington, DC
Avocados uploaded by Diane G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Avocados are my go to food for decadence and nutrition. I love their creamy fatty texture and that their flavor is so mild that they can pair with anything. I use them in all sorts of recipes, from salad to n’ice cream.
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
Avocados uploaded by Sharon P.
I absolutely totally love all makhado's I just made an avocado you cumber corn salad yesterday and I also made in avocado salad dressing home made it was stupendous
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandi F.
Huntington, NY
il y a 3 mois
Uliana K. il y a 3 mois
I top mine off with the empty avocado peel and wrap it in a food film to keep it staying fresh longer
MISS KATHLEEN G.
Fall River, MA
il y a 6 mois
Tess D. il y a 5 mois
They are definitely more veggie than fruit, but not like any other vegetable I’ve tasted, they are delicious, so good for you, and if you don’t like them plain, guacamole is a delicious way to have them!