BY AVOCADOS #1 in Vegetables

• What is avocado good for?9 Answers
  • Are these really that good as people say? I'm looking to try new ...18 Answers
  • So I love avocados alot. How can you make them last?10 Answers
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
OMG! Avocados are just delightful! not only they are very healthy, they are high in fatty acids. they provide the good oil. you can just improvise and make anything with avocados from guacamole, smoothies and event cook meals. i will definitely recommend them. Unfortunately depending on the season Avocado price can go up. other then the price they are a most have in the kitchen.
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
5 star vegetable right here... I’m OBSESSED and have loved these since I was little, they are so delightful and delicious and have Oméga fattys that we need. This is so good to eat with anything, guacamole, toast and avocado spread, salads, literally you can eat it with any food! ADD THIS TO YOUR LIFE!!
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
Avocados are my favorite in the world, you can have however you like it, however you want, for salads, with bread, with Vegetables, even use it as a face mask and will work perfectly and it is because all the nutrients it has.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I LOVE avocados. I eat them at least once a week. My favorite thing to use them in is veggie wraps, I cut the avocados in strips in wrap them in a tortilla with other veggies cheese and ranch. I also love using avocado on my toast. Sometimes I mash it up or other times I cut them into strips and then add that on top of my toast.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
avocados are like life to me right now. i have been on a kick with these. they taste wonderful and the price is great on these. i buy at walmart or sams club. they are great to put in a salad or make some guacamole. i' m a repeat buyer and i would recommend to others.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I love avocados. I typically will mash them up and throw them in with a bit of salsa for a great quick guacamole. They are also good sliced over some baked salmon. They have great natural fats and oils in them that make them a super food and very healthy for you.
Megan M.
The large Hass avocados are my favorite! Sometimes the small ones are watery and have little flavor but I generally have really good luck with the large size. They are super easy to scoop, really flavorful, and you can check the ripeness easily.
Jennifer M.
I Love Love Love Avocadosat I Love . Avocados are considered a fruit . Wow right mind blowing!!! But their great in smoothies or juicing but best of all in salads . Their awesome for you , their is something in them that relaxes you to her you sleep better. Avocados are awesome!!! Avocados
Shatoya D.
Ummmm hello!!! Avocados are amazing! They’re such a healthy source of fat, and I feel so good when I eat them regularly. They help your complexion, both applied topically to the skin as a mask- or when you ingest them. Love love love!
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
Avocados are so yummy! Their healthy and are really good to eat with anything. I especially like eating them with fried eggs and toast, to make it a good breakfast but also to make it just a little bit healthier
Mandy G.
Lewiston, Me
What is your favorite thing to use avocados for?
Marta A.
Scotland, ON
I want to introduce avocados into our diet. What are some good beginner recipes that will get us (my husband and me) excited?
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Are these really that good as people say? I'm looking to try new foods, more colorful foods this year, so I want to know is the hype worth it?
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is there a way to tell when they are ripe?
Nena T.
So I love avocados alot. How can you make them last?