Avocado Ranch

by Marzetti

Veggie Dip

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avocado Ranch!
Erin P.
My favorite carrot dip. I sometimes think I could eat this alone with a spoon. It's really flavorful and delicious with a little kick at the end of each bite. A family favorite and a kitchen staple in my home. Anytime it's okay n sale I recommend stocking up.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
My husband always buys different dips every time he goes shopping. He picked this one up on his last trip and it is amazing. It has great flavors and just enough spice in it. I will definitely be buying this again.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is such a good snack I try my best to eat healthy so when I’m craving a snack I go for this and I dip chips or carrots in it but you can use anything I love it
Nicole H.
One of the best flavors they've made. The right touch of spice, not too overpowering. The touch avocado was perfect. I hope it stays on shelves for a long time.
Midori L.
Montreal, QC
Omg!! What is this?! I'm a BIG fan of veggie dips and among all the ones I've tried in my LIFE, this is the WORST veggie dip ever! I wouldn't recommend this dip to anyone. The taste is horrible and the texture is incredibly weird, like someone added a pack of Jello to it. I haven't been able to use it so it went straight into the garbage can. I cannot even describe the taste of it. It doesn't taste like avocado that's for sure. I just cannot believe someone had tasted it and thought that was a good idea to put it on the market...

Looking for your answer?