Avocado, 5 ct.
6 Reviews
5 / 5
¡Los aguacates son increíbles! Hace tiempo que los consumo y me encantan. Su textura cremosa y su sabor suave me conquistaron desde el primer bocado. Además, son muy versátiles: los puedes usar en guacamole, ensaladas o simplemente untar en una tostada. ¡Definitivamente, los aguacates se han convertido en un imprescindible en mi cocina!
5 / 5
So delicious! I made avocado toast on a protein bagel with tomatoes, mozzarella and cheese. The avocados were super rich and creamy and it made the perfect meal.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
When looking at an avocado it has a hard outside, with a soft inside as you squeeze it gently. You can tear it or cut it. Inside, it has barely any smell to the green goodness.
5 / 5
Avacados are very healthy and make a great baby food. It is so important to keep babies feeling healthy and strong. This provides much needed nutrients and breaks up well enough to make a quick, fresh batch of baby food.
5 / 5
One of my favorite foods! It is so versatile! Avocado toast, in sushi, avocado brownie, avocado cheesecake, guacamole, topper for salads even by itself with sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning or salt and crushed red pepper flakes. All delicious
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Delicious! Just wish I could time whether it was ready or not more easily! I know it’s suppose to have ‘healthier’ fats - but it did take me a lot of years before I can say I enjoy avacado!