BY AVLON

The Science of Hair Care® Professional Formula KeraCare® Styling Wax Stick: Creates texture Details styles Gives flexible hold Satisfaction Guaranteed Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc.. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a  Avalon Industries, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
ANGEL R.
ANGEL R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started using this product after my stylist put on mu tapered ends.. immediately went to purchase. great non stick hold. excellent for a pixie cut
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Kearneysville, WV
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I use it to blend my natural hair in with hair extensions. I only apply it to the top layer where I part my hair. It adds a great amount of shine without it looking oily. You honestly can't tell where my hair ends and the extensions start. I would give it 5 stars if it didn't smell like men's cologne. That's my only complaint. The product lasts for a couple of days without needing to reapply. I love this product!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this wax stick it makes my hair have a flexible hold it moves away flyaways and keeps my hair intact the smell is amazing this is the best product hands down I highly recommend you pick up a keracare wax stick
Akayla D.
Akayla D.
Timmonsville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have relaxed african american hair and this works great when I'm wearing a weave and need to blend my real hair with extensions. It provides a great-shine and prevents frizz with ease! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with natural hair or relaxed hair.
chanda H.
chanda H.
Stonewall, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by this stuff!!! Yas girl this stuff is the bomb.com!!! With my natural hair this stuff goes very far with jus a lil swipe on the ends of my natural hair, blends great with my weave!!!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Love love love this for short hair! It's sticky but doesn't show! It is a tad hard to wash out with water but shampoo will definitely take it out