Avlon KeraCare Leave-In Conditioner 4 oz.

by Avlon

The Science of Hair Care® pH 4.0 Professional Formula KeraCare® Leave-In Conditioner helps prevent thermal, combing and ultraviolet damage. It: Improves the surface properties of hair, leaving it smooth and with lots of sheen Detangles Contains sunscreens Excellent for Blow-Drying Satisfaction Guaranteed Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Avalon Industries, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Avalon Industries, Inc.. Avalon Industries, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a&

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avlon KeraCare Leave-In Conditioner 4 oz.!
Sacramento, CA
A-one! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ sooo freakin great for my hair. Helps make it much smoother and silky. Love it so much that I might just fill my closet with this, to be honest.

Looking for your answer?